Seiko Lassale watches
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Seiko Lassale watches

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seiko Lassale watches

I've searched this forum and even google it but there is little information on the Lassale watches that Seiko sold in the late 80s and early 90s. I found that Lassale was more dressy than Seikos, they're known for being very thin and elegant.

Anybody have anymore info? pictures? Thanks.

Re: Seiko Lassale watches

Hi Ricky - I have a Lassale dress watch my wife gave me in the early 1990's. I will post pictures of it with the rest of my Seiko collection sometime over the weekend. It is a high end quartz watch, really very elegant and a nice dress watch. Really a neat watch with a second time zone and an alarm. Looking at it reminds me of a Lange1 timezone. Very thin and the case is about 38mm. I too have googled them and have found very little information. Don't know why they stopped production of them.

I remembered seeing this post Gold Seiko Lasalle Value a while ago and was able to find it again. Not much, but a little more info.

Seeking some info please about my gold Seiko Lassale, not alot came back from a Google search and I know very little about watches. Before I sell it, I need to understand what it's made of, the casing appears to be gold plated base metal, but not sure if it's 14k. Please let me know if the following info helps to identify the case composition, and any other info you may know

~Diameter: 32mm
    ~Thickness: 4.5mm
    ~Back plate says: 5930-7059 B
    ~Face says: Japan 5930-7070 T
    ~5 Jewel Quartz movement, it's stamped "Swiss" on the movement frame with an arrow pointing to the stem
    ~I don't have the manual or box for reference

Thank you in advance,
    Dave

Name:  SeikoLassale back.jpg
Views: 13581
Size:  120.7 KB
    Name:  SeikoLassale front.jpg
Views: 13026
Size:  110.0 KB
    Name:  SeikoLassale side.jpg
Views: 12907
Size:  72.9 KB
    Name:  SeikoLassale backplate.jpg
Views: 13788
Size:  83.7 KB
    Last edited by InnoDev; October 2nd, 2011 at 06:24. Reason: duplicated pictures

For the past 4 years I've been trying to find a Seiko ladies watch I bought in Venezuela in 1987. It closely resembles the watch attached in this link

except that the stripes on the face run diagonally. The original band was grey crocodile leather. Sorry that i do not have the serial # or any other info

for this watch. I need help in finding one.

I wonder if there is a Seiko catalogue for this collection.

http://www.watchestobuy.com/images/LasalleLadieb.JPG

Inactive

Sad to say but Seiko would not have installed an ETA movement in one of it's premier lines.
    Some watch hack has swapped in a middle of the road Swiss movement.

This makes the watch much less collectable and not worth much I'm afraid :(
    eskerbillion likes this.

I had a rectangular shaped quartz dress watch that was very thin. I no longer have it. Just curious why there is little history in this watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky T View Post
    I had a rectangular shaped quartz dress watch that was very thin. I no longer have it. Just curious why there is little history in this watch.
    Perhaps it was like this. Bought new about 30 years ago for about $400. I'd guess that's about $1k in today's dollars.

This photo makes it look bigger than it is. It's really quite small.

23mm wide x 34 high (to end of lugs) x 4mm thin.
    Quartz, 17 grams including strap.

Alan
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Like you I've been trying for years to locate a Lassale Seiko Ladies I purchased in 1987 that I lost. I since bought another Seiko watch but it does not come any where near that old one. I am wondering if there was ever a catalogue for this collection.

I, too am looking for a Seiko Lassale rectangular ladies watch that was stolen while out for cleaning. Case num 8420-6509 and ser num 390192. Stainless case with 14K bezel, and 14K & stainless band. Name:  mary-ann-lost-watch.jpg
Views: 12188
Size:  4.3 KBMy wife has never gotten over losing that watch. A pic of it on her wrist is attached. Anyone ever seen one like it? If you know of one would appreciate a reply. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information