WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Seiko SRP031 Video Review

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Brynhyfryd 
#1 ·
Hi
I'm desperately needing a Seiko SRP031! Problem is I've only seen photo's of the watch. I walked my children around every watch shop in a major UK city and could not find one example. :-s

I've Googled away and seen Yeoman's positive review and pics:
Another recent addition - Seiko SRP031 « Yeoman's Watch Review

I've also seen other people on this forum write some pretty supportive stuff. Not found a video review yet - anybody know if one exists or prepared to do one? Any owners on the forum willing to share a pro's and con's opinion on the watch? Your thoughts would be much appreciated.:)

#4 ·
I too initially really liked the look of this watch. Went straight down to the mall to look for it and found one right away! But I was disappointed! IMO the dial looks cheap and the crown guard is a screwed on afterthought piece of plastic! Take the advice of the other posters and look at another model. Just my $.02 CDN worth.

#5 ·
Many thanks to the members who contributed to me ditching the idea of getting an SRP031. The consensus seems to be towards the tuxedo diver (or whatever we are collectively calling it). Now do I drag the kids around watch shops trying to find one to look at or just buy it!!!!!!

#6 ·
based on the reviews I have read of folks that own the tuxedo they seam to love it. dont think you can go wrong with it. I also did not like the cheapo looking plastic crown guards on the srp031 <|<| I am deciding between the tuxedo and the getting another bfk ska371, mine was stolen.:-(

#7 ·
Sucks to hear your watch was stolen! Snowing in the UK so as usually everything is closed and the Government have advised people not to drive unless they have to. It is only a couple of inches - how did we ever run an empire!!!! So looks like I'm shopping on the web.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.