WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Seiko 'Watch Tie' Anyone?

1K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  thatotherguy1 
#1 · (Edited)
Came across this gem of a seiko ad from 2001, im genuinely shocked these never took off :-d
Anybody have one or would anybody wear one?

Fashion accessory Jewellery Chain Metal Silver

:rodekaart

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: Seiko Watch Neck Tie Anyone?

Interesting how they went with a kinetic tie. You would have to ask someone to tell you the time off your tie. Maybe its a quick clip on/off so you can see the time when needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would be good if you were a ferry driver, youd have that natural side to side sway lol

#5 ·
It only works with dancers or strippers, you know how Kinetic watches work, right?

Sent from my LG-H630 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cobia
#10 ·
Being that this is the internet and it's hard to gauge and read people, it needs to be said - this isn't real. Read the ad. They are just likening the watch to a tie to make the statement that a watch is not only a functional tool or piece of equipment, but also a fashion statement.

Pardon my slur, but does anybody believe Seiko is retarded enough to release such a thing?

#12 · (Edited)
Being that this is the internet and it's hard to gauge and read people, it needs to be said - this isn't real. Read the ad. They are just likening the watch to a tie to make the statement that a watch is not only a functional tool or piece of equipment, but also a fashion statement.

Pardon my slur, but does anybody believe Seiko is retarded enough to release such a thing?
Anything is possible in Japan.

Food Cuisine Dish

Junk food Food Cuisine Comfort food Dish

#16 ·
By the way Cobia, I'm getting the SUN019 tonight - you still have yours?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I do and i absolutley love it, best looking and best bang for buck diver i own although my turtles have been getting a lot of wrist time.
Congrats its a hell of a watch, shes a big dog!
Let me know your thoughts on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.