WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Show off your CITIZEN NY0040/NY0045

990K views 3K replies 521 participants last post by  rc2300156 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi folks, i'm quite new to WUS, i was wondering, how could it be that a watch such as the mighty CITIZEN NY0040/NY0045 which in my point of view, is no lesser to SEIKO SKX007/009 (which i own as well), gets far little attention, i'm not getting in to the old debate, of which is better, both equally amazing to me, with pros and cons. what i do think is that CITIZEN NY0040/NY0045 should get more cyberspace, the reason i posted this thread, is to try and enrich the visual knowledge about this truely amazing watch :)

So without further ado Show off your CITIZEN NY0040/NY0045

See less See more
#1,614 ·
Thats the titanium one right? How's the weight? Did you by any chance own a steel version before to compare?

Edit: i see from your next post you do own a steel one also. Could you perhaps weigh them both (without bracelet) to compare?

#1,748 ·
Switched my full lume to a blue waffle strap. And one pic of my black dial from a few days ago.

New to the group, not sure if the original poster will get notification of this post but I'm interested in tracking down one of these waffle straps. It almost looks teal, is the color accurate because I only find blue ones for sale. If anyone has any info on where to get one of these blue waffle straps that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

#1,666 ·
please forgive mr for spamming the thread :) very exciting about my newly aquired full lume.
guys who put their NY0040s on uncle seiko rubber, how does it work for ya? i think the cutouts near the lugs on the rubber are cut out for the skx, right? does it fit nicely on NY0040 as well?