Thread: skywatches.com.sg.......reputable?

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

skywatches.com.sg.......reputable?

I am going to be buying a seiko 200m auto diver and was wondering if anyone has done business with skywatches.com.sg before and if so, is it reputable? Am I correct in assuming all watches are authentic and will come with box, manual, papers, etc.?

stuffler,mike

Re: skywatches.com.sg.......reputable?

Adrian Low is a real nice guy. As far as I know hes selling via ebay too and has lots of positive feedbacks. BTW: For questions like yours we do have the Inquiry-Forum

sorry, new to this forum.

stuffler,mike

Quote Originally Posted by jonesberry355
    sorry, new to this forum.
    No problem at all, we are all newbies somehow & somewhere
    Lets see some pics if you pull the trigger.

I am not recommending necessarily, but i know someone who seemed to get great price / great service from superchrono.com - maybe worth a look?

Colin

rbt

Hi Colin. As I understand it, superchrono is in Singapore, and one would have to pay import/duty fees on a watch coming from them. Cheers, Bob
    Alas, time stays, we go.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesberry355
    I am going to be buying a seiko 200m auto diver and was wondering if anyone has done business with skywatches.com.sg before and if so, is it reputable? Am I correct in assuming all watches are authentic and will come with box, manual, papers, etc.?
    Nice guy, I have been there and bought a seiko 007 and samurai from him.
    Drop him a email for good price.

Bought 4 watches from him, also trades as watches59 on Ebay. Adrian Low is a great guy, reccomended!
    Down Under Divers

Casio G-Shock GW300A-1V
    Doxa SUB750T Pro Sahara
    Girard Perregaux Sea Hawk Pro II
    IWC GST AT 3536-01
    IWC Ocean 2000, 3500
    Oris TT1 Regulator Meistertaucher
    Sinn U2 Schwarz

Quote Originally Posted by Down Under Divers View Post
    Bought 4 watches from him, also trades as watches59 on Ebay. Adrian Low is a great guy, reccomended!
    skywatches customer reviews mostly good but I ve sent them 3 mails and they still didnt respond.Similar mail I sent to creation watches and they respond straight away.But problem with them casio said creation watches are not our authorized dealer and creation watches said, they cant say where they import to casio watch..Himm thats suspicious.Skywatches authorized or not dont know yet but this people they couldnt even answer my basic questions(below) every customer has a right to ask.

1-Are you authorized casio dealer?Do you buy direct from casio itself?Or do you buy watches casios disributors?
    2-Product we buy do you send with manual and warrant paper with in the original box etx?Where you import casio watches?i.e. China-japan etx?
    3-How many days after I order can I have product in my hands?(Victoria/Australia)
    4-What makes PRG 500 watches on your web page original prices much cheaper than Creation watches?(Please check their page for the same product very different price range)
    5-Last question is:On your web page there are 4, PRG 500 watches.I read information about them and everything is the same except prices and color difference.For example:

PRG 500 1: $333.00 (original price)
    PRG 500Y-1DR : $499.00(original price)

Original prices of these 2 watches $166 different.Thats a lot!But all the information is same and they are both resin strap.So what makes the one expensive than the other?Same as prg 500G also different price.

Also anywhere I checked from web pages or even here in Australia PRG 500 T is the most expensive watch than the others.And its perfcetly normal because its titanium band (others resin strap).But on your web page this watch is $59 cheaper than PRG 500Y(original price)but your price is same for both.Can you please explain this?What makes PRG 500Y resin strap-expensive than PRG 500 Titanum strap?

Some strange prices on their web about these product and they couldnt answer.Actually they respond at first but after I ask these questions 3 times they never replied.

FWIW - I got my orange monster from them and absolutely no complaints

I'm here in Australia and had no problems with them or the product at all? Box, papers, warranty card, everything was there

very happy, I would definitely use them again!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information