Watch Shops in Manila

Thread: Watch Shops in Manila

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Watch Shops in Manila

I have a relative who will be in Manila soon. Can anyone recommend some reputable watch shops to visit that have a good selection of Seikos and Citizens. My relative will be looking for Dive watches - any good deals over there? Thanks for any feedback.

Re: Watch Shops in Manila

bro, you make check out allied emporium at farmer's plza in cubao or prestige in sm mall of asia. think they have good stocks of seiko 5 but not sure on divers model. you may also try sm bacoor, good choices for the watch store on the ground and second floor. regret i forgot the name of the store. bought this for only Php 2.1k at allied at cubao.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Most malls in Manila have several watch shops. For obvious reasons, prices are higher at these shops. Your relative may want to check out Gold Luck Emporium, No 15 Gen. Araneta St., Araneta, Cubao, Quezon City. It's across the street from a DEECO Electronics place. Their concentration is Seiko, Citizen and Orient. Two weeks ago I was able to pick up a Orange Monster from them on a SS bracelet for Php 6,000.00 brand new with all the paperwork and warranty.

Try also to visit watch shops in SM North Edsa in Quezon City.

I will have my relative looking for Seiko Tuna, Sumo, Samurai, Sawtooth, Black on Black Monster, Red Monster, Blue Monster and Citizen Eco-Zilla TI. Are these watches being sold in Manila shops and if so will there be good deals?

Quote Originally Posted by mangoeater View Post
    I will have my relative looking for Seiko Tuna, Sumo, Samurai, Sawtooth, Black on Black Monster, Red Monster, Blue Monster and Citizen Eco-Zilla TI. Are these watches being sold in Manila shops and if so will there be good deals?
    OM's and BM's are common, and can be seen in almost all shops that sell Seiko. Frankenmonsters/ Frankentunas are also common (yellow, black, orange). I've seen these run for Php 8,500.00 on a SS bracelet.

I have never seen the red, blue or black on black (I think this is the "Night" Monster) monsters being sold.

Haven't looked for the other models you mentioned, but there are so many different models of Seiko and Citizen dive watches being sold in the Philippines.

Yes, it is possible to get a good deal. It is also possible to negotiate the price down.

Search Philippines here on WUS. Youll find many threads re stores especially seikos. I bought my mako and monster from lucky time at farmers plaza and as themann suggested try allied emporium. Lots of seikos there ex: samurai, seiko 5. If your relatives are adventurous enough let them have a look at shops in avenida where prices are lowest. Shops in Malls are higher by around 20% but sometimes they are the only ones who offer LE seikos like anniv ed seiko 5 divers and the ecozilla
    Current collection:
    Ball Hydrocarbon Magnate Black
    Ball Hydrocarbon Magnate White
    Omega SMP Black MIDsize
    Rolex Date 1500
    TAG F1 Blue
    Bucherer Chrono Blue
    Orient Blue MAKO
    Invicta Abyss 2845
    Casio G-Shock G300-3AV
    Casio G-Shock G1250BD-1ADR
    Casio G-Shock G1200BD-1ADR
    Casio G-Shock GA-100
    Seiko Solar SSCP015
    Seiko SNZH57
    Tudor Black Bay
    Incoming:

I don't know that much about the Orient brand of watches. Are there any models that you guys might recommend. The Seiko and Citizen SS bracelets fit me pretty good. Do the Orient SS bracelets fit about he same or do they run small? Thank You.
    Last edited by mangoeater; February 5th, 2008 at 02:57. Reason: changed Thank You to english

You can't go wrong with Citizen Emporium in Avenida, Manila. They've got lots of Citizens, Seikos, Orients and even a couple of Orises.

Lots of diver's models to choose from. Got my Citizen leftie-diver Titanium (and about a dozen other watches ) from them.

BTW Orient SS bracelets won't pose a problem fit-wise. Lots of extra links in most of their models for folks with huge wrists.

i agree bro. go to avenida, the mecca of watch stores. just walk fast, most especially if you are carrying huge cash. you could pass by quiapo to buy dvd he he he....

that is my tambayan during my mit days late 80's. no sm manila yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information