WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

What Seiko are you wearing at this very moment, and why?

54K views 419 replies 284 participants last post by  mconlonx 
#1 ·
Take a quick shot of the Seiko on your wrist and post it here.

Wearing my SKA369P1 at the moment- struggling to wear any other watch at the moment because this one has grabbed me big time!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory

See less See more
#390 ·

Wearing this long ago planned, just completed mod. Started as an SKX781 but now with rebuilt 4r36 movement and Gen 2 crown. Originally wanted to change the Gen 1 stem, but beyond my knowledge, skills, and attitude at this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#391 ·

Pre owned and my first week wearing it. Needed something a little more robust this week.

Reactions: Rocket1991
#405 ·
SLT081. Got it in a lot of three watches because I'm digging on GMT complication; keeping it because adj hr hand, perpetual calendar, and "Sportura" styling.

Also, I keep it at work and swap it into rotation here because my partner doesn't know I bought it...

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

#406 ·
This is my first Seiko, a gorgeous Samurai "Save the Ocean". Now I have caught the Seiko diver bug! I want a Turtle, a Monster, a Sumo and I've already ordered a Baby Tuna. That mesmerizing blue dial is what draw me to it and now I can't stop looking at it. Check out my extensive review and pictures here.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.