WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

What Seiko are you wearing at this very moment, and why?

54K views 419 replies 284 participants last post by  mconlonx 
#1 ·
Take a quick shot of the Seiko on your wrist and post it here.

Wearing my SKA369P1 at the moment- struggling to wear any other watch at the moment because this one has grabbed me big time!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory

See less See more
#61 ·
I started off the day wearing my Citizen BN0-151 Diver on a BandRBands strap

But realized I missed my Seiko SRP777, so I put it on a heavy 5 ring ZULU. It's a bit bulky, but it's fine for around the house today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#65 ·
Wearing this Seiko SUN 023 as my daily watch and like it because the maintenance and service is practically zero.....

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Turquoise

Reactions: shakin_jake
#67 ·
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Seiko SKX013, I have worn it almost everyday since I bought it in 2014. Just bought this black NATO for it since my other one was seriously frayed. It's my little buddy, it's been through a lot of important events like starting and finishing grad school among other things. Favorite watch- perfect size, weight, water resistance, and lume :).

#68 ·
I'll play=:)

This is my dish washing watch this week=:)

BTW, I can see great potential for this thread, showcasing all of the watches I (and others) wear from time to time

Best,

Jake
Reddick Fla.
"I am the new superhero, 'Captain Apathy'. I have all the super-powers but I don't have any desire to use them."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.