WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

What Seiko are you wearing at this very moment, and why?

54K views 419 replies 284 participants last post by  mconlonx 
#1 ·
Take a quick shot of the Seiko on your wrist and post it here.

Wearing my SKA369P1 at the moment- struggling to wear any other watch at the moment because this one has grabbed me big time!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory

See less See more
#113 ·
Here's my boring story about why I'm wearing my skx007 today (though it is actually my favorite watch and gets a bit more than its fair share of wrist time in the rotation).

When I first got my skx007 not that long ago, it was a really cold day. My wrist was probably at its smallest. I took it to a local watch shop, and they sized the bracelet for me. But it was on the last micro-adjustment hole, and I found that when I woke up and put it on (my wrist is biggest in the mornings), it was a little tight. Plus, if I really needed it bigger, like during this summer, I couldn't just micro-adjust it.

So today I took it back and got them to put a link back and move it to the 2nd micro-adjustment hole.

The links in the stock jubilee are 7mm, and the holes are 4.5mm apart.

So I made it 2.5mm bigger.

It turned out a little looser than I expected, but it is still comfortable.

I think the (stock) jubilee bracelet has a nearly magical way of making a slightly loose watch not a bother. It generally stays put, but I can slide it over my wrist bone easily if I want.

Also, if my wrist expands more in the summer, I can use the last micro-adjustment hole to make it bigger if needed.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.