WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

What Seiko are you wearing at this very moment, and why?

54K views 419 replies 284 participants last post by  mconlonx 
#1 ·
Take a quick shot of the Seiko on your wrist and post it here.

Wearing my SKA369P1 at the moment- struggling to wear any other watch at the moment because this one has grabbed me big time!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory

See less See more
#132 ·
SNE245 with Strapcode perlon and sapphire monster crystal with blue AR installed by NEWW.

This was my daily wearer until my SRP777 came into play. While the Turtle is being shipped back from having a domed CrystalTimes sapphire installed by NEWW along with some alignment work (god, why is the QC on these Turtles so bad?), this solar model gets to be top dog for a little longer.

Attachments

#139 ·
Got the new OEM bracelet for my baby tuna since the one I had was placed on my 009 and is now permanently attached lol. Sized it and been loving wearing this all day.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

I still like it on my leather strap but it feels good to have the bracelet back on! It's probably the most raw stainless steel that will ever grace my wrist.

#155 ·
Wrist Watch Hand Window

My Seiko SKX009, I just truly love the basic, fundamental functionality of this watch. Right now it appears to be keeping about -2 sec /day. This is on me 24/7 and it was inexpensive enough that should I whack it a good one and somehow cause its demise, I will gladly replace ASAP.

#156 ·
My recently acquired srp779 on a strapcode endmill bracelet from another watch (the other one has the rubber strap which is great). Was debating about this and the padi version but I'm glad I chose this. The black dial really gives the red a chance to pop. Sadly this watch will be gone as there are issues with it but I will be getting the exact same model for an exchange.

It'll give my oris a much needed break Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

Paycheque Killers: Seiko 'BFK' SKA369/Seiko 'Tuna Monster' SRP637/Seiko 'Flightmaster' SNA411/Tissot PRS516/ORIS Aquis (Green/Grey)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.