Where is my Citizen Eco-Drive model #?

Thread: Where is my Citizen Eco-Drive model #?

-->

Question Where is my Citizen Eco-Drive model #?

I purchased a Citizen Eco-Drive watch about four years ago and I am thinking about selling it and using the funds to buy a Seiko "Sumo" SBDC001. I can't seem to figure out what model number my Citizen is in order to look up its specs and put it up for sale. Does anyone know where to look on the watch for the model no.?
    Thanks all-
    :thanks

Re: Where is my Citizen Eco-Drive model #?

Quote Originally Posted by cab_cali View Post
    I purchased a Citizen Eco-Drive watch about four years ago and I am thinking about selling it and using the funds to buy a Seiko "Sumo" SBDC001. I can't seem to figure out what model number my Citizen is in order to look up its specs and put it up for sale. Does anyone know where to look on the watch for the model no.?
    Thanks all-
    My Eco-Drive does not have a model # on it, only a movement caliber #. Your's could be the same, so if that is the case, best bet is probably to post a photo here or search around on a site like princeton watches to see if you can find your model.

Re: Where is my Citizen Eco-Drive model #?

Quote Originally Posted by cab_cali View Post
    Thanks all-
    I assume you can't find the instruction book? If you can find the movement number, you could probably find the watch on Jayhawk's. They seem to have photos of just about everything.
    You could also try posting a photo here and in the HEQ forum.
    Good luck

Thread Information