Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps - Page 10
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 245
  1. #91
    Sponsor clockworksynergy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    426

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    Croco Grain Leather Watch Bands
    Quick Release Watch Bands

    Vivid Colors, Comfortable Leather, & Multiple Sizes
    Our Croco Grain Leather Watch bands are made from 100% genuine leather and have been generating attention to the wrist.
    The leather is flexible and conforms to the wrist within the first few days of wear.

    Watch Bands (clockwise starting top left): Brown, Ocean, Grey, Navy

    With the multiple sizes, please note that there are multiple lengths for the bands.
    Length ( 12mm-14mm lug ): 100mm/65mm

    Length ( 16mm-26mm lug ): 115mm/75mm

    Length ( 28mm lug ): 120mm/75mm


    Watch Bands (left to right): Khaki, White, Olive Green

    All orders arrive in a branded, thick, durable Clockwork Synergy box!
    Others have used the box for storage of your other bands.

    Current Price: $14.95 + free shipping within the USA



  2. #92
    Sponsor clockworksynergy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    426

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps


    Watch Bands (clockwise starting top left): Black/Orange Croco, Red Smooth, Navy Croco, Black/White Smooth

    Different styles to choose from when looking at watch bands for TAG Heuer.

    All our Leather Watch bands are made from 100% genuine leather and have a great comfort to the wrist!
    There are multiple styles to choose from for your TAG Heuer watch!
    6mm in thickness
    110mm / 90mm in length






    All orders arrive in a branded, thick, durable Clockwork Synergy box!
    Others have used the box for storage of your other bands.



  3. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    60

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    So I ordered a two piece NATO just to see if I could accommodate the red shell over my Alaska Project. Since the back is milled to the shape of the case back, a regular NATO could not be used. Here are my results:





    I wish it were longer but it fits! I ended up putting it on the Monster for now and it also fits nicely without adding extra height.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    L84AD8 likes this.

  4. #94
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    85

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    Quote Originally Posted by lustrousaurusrex View Post
    So I ordered a two piece NATO.....

    I wish it were longer but it fits! I ended up putting it on the Monster for now and it also fits nicely without adding extra height.
    How is the quality and smoothness of the nylon fabric?
    I'm also looking for two piece Nato's, had some from elsewhere (very reputable), but the nylon fabric was quite prickly at the edges and stitchings, otherwise good hardware...
    Thanks!
    lustrousaurusrex likes this.

  5. #95
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    60

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    Quote Originally Posted by L84AD8 View Post
    How is the quality and smoothness of the nylon fabric?
    I'm also looking for two piece Nato's, had some from elsewhere (very reputable), but the nylon fabric was quite prickly at the edges and stitchings, otherwise good hardware...
    Thanks!
    I only have one other NATO strap to compare to and it's a one-piece style. I am very fond of leather and steel instead, but I'll try my best. The nylon itself feels very durable. Somewhat stiff, but I assume it will break in, eventually. Compared to the one-piece I have, this two-piece features stitching at the buckles and keepers which is a nice touch. The channels to keep the spring bars are basically folded over nylon, and stitched together. This is where it felt uncomfortable to me. I wish it were folded on the outside so it provided a smoother skin contact. I did take a lighter and smooth out the rough edges and it feels much better. I did not expect this to be the perfect NATO, but I wanted to test my theory of the NATO and Speedy and I am more than pleased. For the price, it's great.
    L84AD8 likes this.

  6. #96
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    85

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    Quote Originally Posted by lustrousaurusrex View Post
    I only have one other NATO strap to compare to and it's a one-piece style. I am very fond of leather and steel instead, but I'll try my best. The nylon itself feels very durable. Somewhat stiff, but I assume it will break in, eventually. Compared to the one-piece I have, this two-piece features stitching at the buckles and keepers which is a nice touch. The channels to keep the spring bars are basically folded over nylon, and stitched together. This is where it felt uncomfortable to me. I wish it were folded on the outside so it provided a smoother skin contact. I did take a lighter and smooth out the rough edges and it feels much better. I did not expect this to be the perfect NATO, but I wanted to test my theory of the NATO and Speedy and I am more than pleased. For the price, it's great.
    Many thanks for the reply and thoughts, sounds alot like the straps I have, a bit rough at the edges and the fold near the lug, otherwise very tough and durable. But thanks for the idea with the lighter, I may just try that!
    lustrousaurusrex likes this.

  7. #97
    Member EXCALIBUR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    836

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    Here's my Seiko SNDA57 on a Orange Grey Black Clockwork Synergy Nato strap.

    Name:  seiko snda57 +org gry blk clockwork synergy nato strap - 052016.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  323.9 KB
    Last edited by EXCALIBUR1; May 21st, 2016 at 03:54.
    EXCALIBUR1

    Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

  8. #98
    Sponsor clockworksynergy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    426

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    Quote Originally Posted by EXCALIBUR1 View Post
    Here's my Seiko SNDA57 on a Orange Grey Black Clockwork Synergy Nato strap.

    Name:  seiko snda57 +org gry blk clockwork synergy nato strap - 052016.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  323.9 KB
    Love how you matched the orange!!
    EXCALIBUR1 likes this.

  9. #99
    Sponsor clockworksynergy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    426

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    Hope everyone had a good Memorial Day Weekend!
    Last edited by clockworksynergy; June 1st, 2016 at 15:31.

  10. #100
    Sponsor clockworksynergy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    426

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    Premium NATO Straps
    Featuring Yellow Gold Hardware

    Watch Bands (clockwise starting top left): Black/Tan/Navy/Red, Navy/Green, Blue/Red/White, Brown/Tan/Green/Red

    With different hardware options available for the Premium NATO straps, your wardrobe options are endless!
    We are so confident in our straps that all our NATO straps come with a one year warranty from date of purchase!
    Try one today!
    1.25mm in thickness
    270mm in length



    All orders arrive in a branded, thick, durable Clockwork Synergy box!
    Others have used the box for storage of your other bands.



Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Clockwork Synergy NATO Straps $3.99 at Best Buy
      By eahm in forum Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: September 25th, 2015, 02:23
    2. Issues with ClockWork Synergy
      By KJRye in forum Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: March 31st, 2015, 12:44
    3. NATO Straps by Clockwork Synergy LLC (Amazon)
      By PinoyPogiman in forum Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: January 18th, 2015, 14:40
    4. Opinions on Clockwork Synergy NATO straps?
      By constant change in forum Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: October 8th, 2014, 08:09

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •