Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps - Page 12
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 221
  1. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    I prefer to stick with one watch / one strap. Less chances of ''misplacing'' them.

  2. #112
    Member EXCALIBUR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    789

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    I don't travel often, but when I do, I like to take two (2) watches and a half dozen Nato straps to keep things interesting. Stay with Clockwork Synergy my friends.
    EXCALIBUR1

    Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

  3. #113
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    southern California
    Posts
    13,358

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    do the stainless buckles on the natos come in a bead blasted finish?

  4. #114
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    126

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    All of my usual suspects for purchasing NATO straps would require me to ship via Canada Post when it enters the country, however, with the impending strike, CS's free shipping within the states has me tempted to try one out and get it shipped to a parcel holding service across the border. Although, I feel like I may get scrutinized if I tell the border guard I crossed over for a $15 watch strap...

  5. #115
    Sponsor clockworksynergy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    385

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    Quote Originally Posted by dmb359 View Post
    It kinda depends on length of trip and destination.

    I typically bring 2-3 watches, and usually multiple straps for each watch. Gotta love having options!
    Awesome! You're entered :)

    Quote Originally Posted by B.Boston View Post
    I guess it depends on the duration and destination of the trip, but generally one watch with a few options. Clockwory Synergy Quick Change bands and pins make it easy and tool free to change from a nice leather strap to a sporty NATO in a snap! and for the record, I have been using the quick change pins for a while now with my NATO's and cannot see how they would ever cause the springbar to compress enough to accidentally come off, so I'm not worried about losing my watch with them.

    Thanks for the contest and chance for a free strap CS! I've been meaning to get my hands on a RAF Nato to try out :)
    It's our pleasure! We are happy to be of service!

    Quote Originally Posted by whoagorgeous View Post
    I prefer to stick with one watch / one strap. Less chances of ''misplacing'' them.
    Uh, oh. Have you "misplaced" a few before? You're entered!!

    Quote Originally Posted by EXCALIBUR1 View Post
    I don't travel often, but when I do, I like to take two (2) watches and a half dozen Nato straps to keep things interesting. Stay with Clockwork Synergy my friends.
    Thanks man! You're entered!!

    Quote Originally Posted by David Woo View Post
    do the stainless buckles on the natos come in a bead blasted finish?
    Hi, no they do not. They are a polished finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaeiger View Post
    All of my usual suspects for purchasing NATO straps would require me to ship via Canada Post when it enters the country, however, with the impending strike, CS's free shipping within the states has me tempted to try one out and get it shipped to a parcel holding service across the border. Although, I feel like I may get scrutinized if I tell the border guard I crossed over for a $15 watch strap...
    We heard about the upcoming strike!!! So sad...but hopefully everything will work out. :)

  6. #116
    Sponsor clockworksynergy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    385

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    Hey All!! We're running a Fourth of July sale from July 1st to the 5th.

    Please see below for more info!

    B.Boston likes this.

  7. #117
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    209

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    When traveling I prefer to bring one watch with 2 natos, one leather and one nylon that way if I need to have one that can go in water I just put the nylon on the watch, no tool needed that's perfect! I would gladly try one of your nato!

  8. #118
    Sponsor clockworksynergy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    385

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxmoro View Post
    When traveling I prefer to bring one watch with 2 natos, one leather and one nylon that way if I need to have one that can go in water I just put the nylon on the watch, no tool needed that's perfect! I would gladly try one of your nato!
    Thanks! You're entered!

    WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY.

    In the meantime, please check out our sale! Ends tomorrow:

    Save 20% with code july20
    Spend over $100 and save 30% with code july30
    Spend over $200 and save 50% with code july50
    B.Boston likes this.

  9. #119
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    southern California
    Posts
    13,358

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    CS: just a comment about the natos: the 2 metal keepers are too close together: the toxics and others have about one inch spacing and it works better, at least for me.

  10. #120
    Sponsor clockworksynergy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    385

    Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

    CONGRATULATIONS TO B.BOSTON!!! You are the winner of a free NATO strap! We have sent a private message with instructions on how to claim your prize!


    Quote Originally Posted by B.Boston View Post
    I guess it depends on the duration and destination of the trip, but generally one watch with a few options. Clockwory Synergy Quick Change bands and pins make it easy and tool free to change from a nice leather strap to a sporty NATO in a snap! and for the record, I have been using the quick change pins for a while now with my NATO's and cannot see how they would ever cause the springbar to compress enough to accidentally come off, so I'm not worried about losing my watch with them.

    Thanks for the contest and chance for a free strap CS! I've been meaning to get my hands on a RAF Nato to try out :)

    Thank you to everyone that participated!
    B.Boston likes this.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Clockwork Synergy NATO Straps $3.99 at Best Buy
      By eahm in forum Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: September 25th, 2015, 02:23
    2. Issues with ClockWork Synergy
      By KJRye in forum Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: March 31st, 2015, 12:44
    3. NATO Straps by Clockwork Synergy LLC (Amazon)
      By PinoyPogiman in forum Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: January 18th, 2015, 14:40
    4. Opinions on Clockwork Synergy NATO straps?
      By constant change in forum Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: October 8th, 2014, 08:09

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •