Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps - Page 14
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

NEW DEALS EVERYDAY

Like Saving Money? Well, we have a deal for you! Introducing, Daily Deals,
    where every day we will feature a different watch band on sale.
    Act Fast as these popular bands will only be on sale for that day.
    You can view the daily deal on our homepage at www.clockworksynergy.com.

We initiated this special offer because the people have spoken and they have asked for more variety in deals.
    Included in all our purchases includes the Clockwork Synergy branded box, a quick and durable way to store your bands,
    especially if they start piling up from all the savings you will be receiving. On top of that, the daily deals sometimes have
    a bonus day added to them! The savings for these daily deals are up to 50% OFF!
    You can’t beat that with our other sales.

Just to be clear however, coupons cannot be used on the daily deal.

Quote Originally Posted by HerrNano View Post
    Forgive me if anyone has already asked, but is it possible to get 22mm quick release nylon/leather in the lineup? I have a 20mm one and I like it quite a bit, but I have so many 22mm lug watches that could benefit from those.
    Thanks for asking! We currently only carry 20mm but we are working on getting them in more sizes. We will definitely post about new products to this thread, so please check back or sign up for our mailing list to get the announcements. :)
    HerrNano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clockworksynergy View Post
    So sorry for the delay!!!! Thank you to everyone that entered. Excalibur1, you are our winner!!! Please check your inbox.
    Thank you very much. I just sent you a PM.
    EXCALIBUR1

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

Daily deals? I'm in trouble

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mini strap review from my 4th of July sale purchases:

Black Croco leather quick release - 18mm
    Name:  IMG_2576.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  505.7 KB

Ordered this for my dressier vintage Omega. A bit disappointed with this strap at first impression.
    The finish resembles an ultra-shiny plastic, synthetic look. It's quite stiff, and normally I would bend it a bit in my hands then wear it to break it in.
    Unfortunately, it's rather unyielding. The Omega is a 34/35mm dial, so the strap needs to bend quite a bit to conform to a wrist shape (note the curve of the brown Hadley Roma in the photo and another photo below).
    At some point if I can break it in without wearing it, I'll take more photos to better highlight the glossy finish.
    The integrated quick-release pins are a really nice touch.

White & Black classic NATO strap - 20mm
    Black & white perforated rally strap - quick release - 20mm
    Name:  IMG_2575.JPG
Views: 146
Size:  669.5 KB

NATO: Not much to say about this - on par with most other NATO straps. No issues with seams, GREAT design.
    Rally: Contrast stitching is well executed, and the white keepers are a nice touch.
    Hoping this one breaks in a bit. The padding is a bit thick, and while the look is great, it's a tad uncomfortable.
    The thickness also makes it a bit difficult to put on the wrist, the strap literally does not easily bend to go through the buckle and first keeper.
    A deployant clasp would help alleviate that issue, but I don't currently have a 20mm deployant to try out.

Leather Rally strap - 3 hole vintage - saddle color - 20mm
    Name:  IMG_2582.JPG
Views: 145
Size:  648.1 KB

Out of the box, the strap is a little stiff, but pliable. I expect it will break in nicely. It's a bit thick by the lugs and I had a hard time getting the strap installed on my Riccardo, which I'd say has about average lug arm length between the holes and case, but I'm not sure what that measurement is. The pin holes in the strap were also really tight to try to get the lug through, not impossible, but I had trouble with the pin compressing inside the strap instead of poking out the other end. I had to take my pin tool and forcefully, er, stretch, the pin holes in the strap. Not pretty but not too noticeable once the strap is installed on the case.
    Color is accurate to photos on the site, I'd say closest to the photo shown with the strap next to the black Clockwork Synergy box.
    At 4mm, it is a touch thick but not cumbersome. It does not taper in at the buckle, and as noted with the other rally, I'll try this one with my new 20mm when it arrives, but I fear the strap may be too thick to work well with a deployant - TBD.

Suede brown leather strap - 22mm
    Suede midnight blue leather strap - 22mm
    Name:  IMG_2581.JPG
Views: 145
Size:  605.2 KB

First the brown leather - really nice color and the stitching is a soft yellow, almost like vintage lume (note the close match to the lume on the Manchester Watch Works Iconik 1).
    The buckle is true to the style but perhaps a bit large for my taste. The brushing is nicely done and matches the MWW brushed case well.
    The large keeper fits nicely and stays in place, doing it's job with the excess strap from my 6.5" wrist. I found the last/tightest notch to be the right size for my wrist.
    This strap is pliable, definitely more so than the rally strap above but not flimsy - the thickness helps with that some.

The blue suede - immediate impression is WOW - Extremely flexible! Same thickness as the brown version, but somehow 2-3x more flexible. I love this strap, it's so comfortable.
    Slightly softer texture than the brown version, but neither are buttery smooth like velvet. This is not a complaint. It's a nice texture, different than just a smooth or polished leather grain.
    Yellow stitching matches the brown, but on the blue stands out more as a nice contrast. Keeper and buckle are identical to the brown version.

So there you have it - a bit varied in terms of "success" - but I honestly love that blue suede strap so much it was worth the price of the entire order.
    With the extremely reasonable pricing, I'll consider the 'dud' straps an order bonus and hope that I can solve their issues by breaking them in otherwise or matching them up with deployants.
    clockworksynergy likes this.
    Rolex Milgauss (GV) |MWW Iconik 1 | Lew & Huey Riccardo | Visitor Calligraph Duneshore
    Omega Geneve 1965 |
    Sea Gull Aqua Terra | Tisell Pilot-A | Timex Expedition & Weekender

Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

I got another 2 piece NATO. Put it on my Speedy. Name:  IMG_3448.JPG
Views: 128
Size:  300.6 KBName:  IMG_3449.JPG
Views: 129
Size:  314.3 KB
    Hidden Content

My collection may be complete, but it is never completed

Collection: Rolex Submariner 116610; Omega Speedmaster Professional 3570.50; Seikos Orange Monster, Black Monster, 007, 009, and SRP775; Hamilton Khaki Multi-Touch; Halios Laguna; 2012 WUS CMW Forum Dual Crown Project Watch; Invicta Pro Diver 8926OB; Casio Pathfinder PAG40; G-Shock GD350, GW7900B-1, DW9052-1BCG. GMW5610-1, GW-9400-1CR; Orient 2ER; Some other stuff.

So sorry for the delay!!!! Thank you to everyone that entered. Excalibur1, you are our winner!!! Please check your inbox.
    Thank you Clockwork Synergy!!!

Name:  seiko snda57 + blk clockwork synergy heavy nato watch strap - 071816 .jpg
Views: 125
Size:  197.2 KB
    EXCALIBUR1

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

Loving this combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by B.Boston View Post

Loving this combo
    Awesome!! That's the one you got from the RAF contest, yes?
    B.Boston likes this.

Awesome!! That's the one you got from the RAF contest, yes?
    Indeed it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread Information