Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps - Page 20
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Re: Clockwork Synergy | Providing Quality Watch Straps

Quote Originally Posted by takerstone View Post
    Hello Clockwork Synergy,

I really love your Croc Quick Release strap, but sadly I am out of the US and the shipping is more than the strap itself.
    I am in the UK.

Is there any other place where I could buy it?

Thank You.
    Hello!

If you are looking through Amazon or eBay, check out out website. Our company site has the cheapest shipping option, and you have the option of USPS First class international or DHL express! Or course price varies on your location.

Also, our Watchuseek follows will always be able to use our 15% off discount code: watchuseek15

Hope this helps!

Follow the Clockwork Synergy Blog!

Did you know we do weekly blog posts on our website? Check us out to see several different series about vintage watch reviews, our company life, new product launches, and special watch giveaways!

Stay up-to-date by signing up for our email list, following our Social Media accounts, and checking our our other thread here on watchuseek: Stories & Collections.

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 8.29.21 AM.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  94.7 KB

PM sent

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk
    "The race is long and,in the end, it's only with yourself..."

Meet the Team: Jen A.

This month we are excited to feature our colorful and outgoing Marketing Manager: Jen! She brings a special energy to the office, and you can definitely say she is a “Jack of all Trades”. When she’s not behind a camera you will find her accomplishing marketing goals, ensuring that our products are available online for customers, & practicing her yoga or dance moves in the office.

Read more here!

Click this bar to view the original image of 1000x667px.

DC Vintage Watches and Clockwork Synergy’s June giveaway is a vintage Raketa “Big Zero” manual watch, with three Clockwork Synergy straps. These funky and stylish Big Zero’s look great for any occasion, so see entry rules at the end of this post!
    Click this bar to view the original image of 1000x667px.

I have bought many straps from Clockwork Synergy over the last couple of years. Their customer service and products are first class. Shipping is quick also. I had one issue with a strap and they quickly replaced it for me.
    I was also one of the 100 folks who got a gift of a strap last year.
    I also like to support a local business (CWS is less then 10 miles from me) which is helping the Ellicott City economy (which is badly needed since a lot of Historic Ellicott City was devastated in a flood in 2016.

Clockwork Synergy, can you offer a 22mm Maryland Flag Nato? I have one in 20mm but would like to show MD pride on my 22mm diver.
    EXCALIBUR1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by journeyforce View Post
    I have bought many straps from Clockwork Synergy over the last couple of years. Their customer service and products are first class. Shipping is quick also. I had one issue with a strap and they quickly replaced it for me.
    I was also one of the 100 folks who got a gift of a strap last year.
    I also like to support a local business (CWS is less then 10 miles from me) which is helping the Ellicott City economy (which is badly needed since a lot of Historic Ellicott City was devastated in a flood in 2016.

Clockwork Synergy, can you offer a 22mm Maryland Flag Nato? I have one in 20mm but would like to show MD pride on my 22mm diver.
    Hey journeyforce! Thank you so much for the kind words! That's awesome you are so close; we loved being involved with the EC community and even help sponsor events to help with restoration from the flood!

We currently do not have any plans to bring the MD flag 1-piece NATO in more sizes, but we do sell the MD flag band in 2-piece NATO in 22mm!

Our Favorite Watches Under $100

Whether you are someone interested in stepping into the world of watches, or if you are already an aficionado, there are watches out there for everyone. Many newcomers may be cautious because they may be intimidated by the high price point of brands like Rolex or Panerai. Luckily there are so many watch brands out there of great quality with more affordable options.

We asked our team to share their favorite recommendations for watches of great style, comfort, and quality for less than a hundred dollars.

READ MORE

The Gift of Versatility: a Father’s Day Gift Guide

Sometimes the best gifts are the useful yet unexpected. We believe our watch straps are the perfect example of a versatile statement to add to your timepiece!

Below are our favorite suggestions for gifts depending on your dad’s lifestyle.

READ MORE

Celebrate July 4th with the Perfect NATO strap

Be a hit at your upcoming July 4th celebration by looking the part! Our extensive NATO collection allows you to share your USA pride in a variety of designs and color combos.

We hope you enjoy this lookbook we put together to help inspire your outfit for your next get-together. June 29th through July 7th, use this coupon code at checkout:
    USA24 - now expired

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread Information