Clover Straps - Page 6
Like Tree879Likes

Thread: Clover Straps

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Re: Clover Straps

Just wanna say that Patrik makes great straps and can make whatever you want!
    And by whatever i really mean-WHATEVER!

Sent from my S4
    DCP, jjolly, FPSPearce and 2 others like this.

Tnx Marcelinho!

Well, almost anything

I wanted to share on the thread and talk about the awesome work that was completed for my Muhle Glashutte! Because the strap has a notch, I was pretty much limited on my off the shelf choices for straps.

I saw this thread and decided to take a chance and jump in. All I can say is WOW! The work that Patrik produces is amazing! The communication putting together the strap was top notch, and the strap turned out beautifully!

Would definitely recommend going with Clover if you are on the fence about a custom strap -- the work is superb, professionalism and communication awesome, and the price was very very reasonable. Overall, very happy!

Here's a couple of photos - some at completion before it was sent out and some on the watch after I switched to a deployant clasp (sorry for the lousy photos - photographer I am not).

Name:  Strap 3.jpg
Views: 966
Size:  75.5 KBName:  Strap1.jpg
Views: 962
Size:  71.8 KBName:  Muhle1.jpg
Views: 965
Size:  199.3 KBName:  Muhle2.jpg
Views: 972
Size:  87.3 KB
    Last edited by pinoymutt; December 3rd, 2013 at 01:10.
    Gary123, tldn, Skodborg and 4 others like this.

Thanks!

That really looks nice, good choice
    pinoymutt likes this.

Just recieved my first Clover Strap. I really loved the texture of this leather, but it wasn't quite thick enough for my liking. Patrik fixed that by good craftmanship. At the same time he managed to make it fit nicely between springbar and watchcase even though it meant extra work for him. It's a perfect fit.

Sorry about the not so good pictures... I was too excited to share this before I could get a proper camera for it. Besides it's only worn for this purpose, since I've got a deployant clasp on it's way, so that this piece hopefully will last for a looong time!

Cheers Patrik. I'll drop a mail next time I'll need a great leatherstrap!!
    DCP and trikpa like this.
    Current watches: Certina DS Spel | Suunto Observer Tt | Casio G-shock 7710-1 | Garmin Forerunner 305 ;)

very impressed with your work! I'm especially interested in the October posting of your "natural collection" 4th strap from top. Exactly as shown, no exposed stiching. What would be cost shipped to Los Angeles, California please? I prefer 22mm lugs, for 7 inch wrist on a 42mm case. Is there an option for a slightly smaller keeper?

Quote Originally Posted by jhamlin38 View Post
    very impressed with your work! I'm especially interested in the October posting of your "natural collection" 4th strap from top. Exactly as shown, no exposed stiching. What would be cost shipped to Los Angeles, California please? I prefer 22mm lugs, for 7 inch wrist on a 42mm case. Is there an option for a slightly smaller keeper?
    Skip him a mail @ clover.straps@gmail.com unstead. He's real quick on the response there :)
    Current watches: Certina DS Spel | Suunto Observer Tt | Casio G-shock 7710-1 | Garmin Forerunner 305 ;)

thanks Skodborg for the pics, looks great!

@ jhamlin38: I'm sorry but I don't have that leather available anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by el_Fernando View Post
    Bud... you have 21 straps just from trikpa? How many watches do you have? I want a Clover strap rundown!
    Wow, I fell behind in reading posts. That was a typo. I have 2 but I think I'm about to talk to him about a third.

I've got two more currently on order...
    Brad
    - appreciating fine affordable watches since 2011

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast