WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Hadley Roma metal bracelet

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  igorycha 
#1 · (Edited)
HiYa! I have never had a braclet and decided to try some affordable one before considering a purchase of OEM for $300-400, so I read some posts about strappedfortime.com and bought that bracelet.

What pleasantly surprised - 3 days and the parcel was in my mail box.
The bracelet is solid and feels durable. The only question I had - will I get used to that metal thing after soft leather. And how to remove some links to make it shorter.

I was going to post the question "how to adjust metal braclet" here but before that I put that phrase in the search engine of that forum and whow - lots of very useful information poped up. In five min I knew how to do that. It is easy! Well, it is easy with my Bergeon 6767 tool. Really handy!

Now - here we are! Still I can't say that since now I will be wearing only braclets, but what I can say - it turned out to be more confortable than I thought. I must give it some time to say definetly. And so far - it does not pull my hairs off. Thats good
Hope it can help

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I'm a huge fan of Hadley Roma leather straps (or 'bands' if you prefer :-d) but have to say that is one cool bracelet - love the angled links - and it certainly looks fantastic on your Breitling. Well done - a great choice. :-!

If I were you, I wouldn't bother with the OEM bracelet - it probably wouldn't look as good (!) and I'd stash the money into my watch fund...

#4 ·
I'm a huge fan of Hadley Roma leather straps (or 'bands' if you prefer :-d) but have to say that is one cool bracelet - love the angled links - and it certainly looks fantastic on your Breitling. Well done - a great choice. :-!

If I were you, I wouldn't bother with the OEM bracelet - it probably wouldn't look as good (!) and I'd stash the money into my watch fund...
Thank you for that. I like that thing more and more with every min I wore it. Seriously.

The only "but" - I am afraid to scrach the watch case with the braclet when puting them somewhere... But this paranoic sympthom will be gone soon.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.