High Quality Replacement Watch Straps from WatchGecko - Page 5
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: High Quality Replacement Watch Straps from WatchGecko

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Ordered a fantastic rubber zuludiver and the service and product was great. Still one of my favorite straps. Cheers!

Re: High Quality Replacement Watch Straps from WatchGecko

Hi,

I am located in Canada and ordered maybe 3-4 times from WG. I tried placing an order last night (one tropic rubber and one nato strap) and the shipping was 9 GBP, about 20% of the total of the order. I don't recall if the previous orders were that high, mostly not because I would not have pulled the trigger.

Anybody noticed the same thing? I know USA is free, but sending this to USA or Canada seems identical pricewise.

S.
    Worn recently:

Helson Skindiver/Citizen NY0054/Halios Delfin/Stowa Prodiver Limette

SBBN035 on Heavy Milanese Mesh.The CHEAP push pins continue to be a problem,some not wanting to re expand after removal & re insertion.I had to resort to superglue to keep 1 in.
    Attached Images Attached Images

cmann_97 likes this.

Name:  V3-Banner-Ad.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  235.2 KB
    Step back in time with this luxurious retro-perforated French buffalo leather strap.

You need a new strap to replace the worn-out one on your vintage racing chrono? Or perhaps you're buying our Racing Chronograph and want a luxury strap to complement its late-1960s style.

Available in a range of classic colours and sizes, fitted with a highly mirror polished buckle which will neatly fasten your watch to your wrist.

Being a Geckota strap, you know we've sourced the materials and manufacture with care.
    The result? A perforated sports strap that lets air through to your skin for a cool, comfy wear. It's a strap that, like winning those classic 1960s races, will give pleasure for years...

Name:  C1-on-Retro-Perforated-Buffalo-by-Geckota.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  130.2 KB
    Buy your own Buffalo strap here!

For more images posted daily of our watches check out our social media below:

Facebook

Instagram

YouTube

Last edited by WatchGecko.com; May 16th, 2017 at 16:59.
    Want to see more from WatchGecko?

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Visit our website to see the Hidden Content along with some of the best Hidden Content that money can buy. We also stock a range of Hidden Content in classic designs.

We offer fast shipping and tax free prices, plus forum members get an additional 10% off using the "WATCHUSEEK" discount code at the checkout.

Hidden Content

Views: 232
    New Cordura® Crusader now available!

These new straps are perfect for any diver / explorer or pilots watch.

Genuine Cordura® fabric has been used on these straps due to its exceptionally durable; used by the military, it is required to pass stringent test criteria.

The strap is also lined with Lorica which is another technical fabric; it's breathable, lightweight and comfortable against the skin.

Available in Black, Green and Grey 20mm and 22mm!

Name:  B-1ETS-on-D1.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  129.9 KB
    Grab one for yourself one here!

Facebook

Instagram

YouTube

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Visit our website to see the Hidden Content along with some of the best Hidden Content that money can buy. We also stock a range of Hidden Content in classic designs.

We offer fast shipping and tax free prices, plus forum members get an additional 10% off using the "WATCHUSEEK" discount code at the checkout.

Hidden Content

Views: 228
    Camo out your favourite diver with our newest addition to the site!

Camouflage (noun) "the disguising of military personnel, equipment, and installations by painting or covering them to make them blend in with their surroundings."

These straps feature sandblasted stainless steel buckles and reversible "Seiko dice" keepers.

The vanilla scent 284 is a great strap for any divers watch, now you can colour combo your watch even more with the camo version!

The straps also features a vented design at the watch end. The tip end is also finished off with a circular wave logo.

Name:  Seiko-on-camo-284-rubber.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  130.5 KB
    Buy your new strap here!

Facebook

Instagram

YouTube

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Views: 190
    Compliment your classic watch with our new Vintage Oxford!

This padded Italian leather strap shows up in a classy beige stitching.

Whether its on a classic Omega, reliable Seiko diver or your new Geckota K1, the Vintage Oxford will fit your watch perfectly.

Name:  BL K1 vintage Oxford.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  193.8 KB
    Available online here!

Facebook

Instagram

YouTube
    Hj3lm likes this.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Views: 180
    New Vintage Winchester Leather now available!

Made from genuine Italian oiled leather, you can be assured only premium genuine leathers are used and stamped with Geckota approval.

This carefully stitched beige thread grants a classy touch to the watch strap.

Name:  Winchester now available.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  96.9 KB
    Available here!

Facebook

Instagram

YouTube

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Views: 131
    New Buffalo Rally now available!

With a soft and smooth lining, this watch strap also comes with an accurate and uniform stitching, painted sides and quality finishing.

It would perfectly compliment a vintage watch, due to its classic old school finish.

Professionally made and constructed from high quality Buffalo leather to a very high standard...

Name:  New Buffalo Rally.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  121.2 KB
    Available here!

Facebook

Instagram

YouTube
    Last edited by WatchGecko.com; June 8th, 2017 at 14:51.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by smille76 View Post
    Hi,

I am located in Canada and ordered maybe 3-4 times from WG. I tried placing an order last night (one tropic rubber and one nato strap) and the shipping was 9 GBP, about 20% of the total of the order. I don't recall if the previous orders were that high, mostly not because I would not have pulled the trigger.

Anybody noticed the same thing? I know USA is free, but sending this to USA or Canada seems identical pricewise.

S.
    Smille76 - I've placed about 4-5 orders over the years and I think I paid for shipping on each order. I use the discount code and order in bulk, to cover the shipping minus the discount code. My last order was close to $150.00 CDN and I'm happy they ship Royal Mail, as it seems to pass customs without duty....

I absolutely love their ZULUDIVER NATO straps, I think they are some of the best NATO straps I've ever bought.

Tony
    smille76 likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information