HOW to make yourself a simple strap TUTORIAL from start to finish.......LOADS of PHOTOGRAPHS!! - Page 5
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: HOW to make yourself a simple strap TUTORIAL from start to finish.......LOADS of PHOTOGRAPHS!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: HOW to make yourself a simple strap TUTORIAL from start to finish.......LOADS of PHOTOGRAPHS!!

Quote Originally Posted by tgetzen View Post
    Hit Reply too quick but anyway, your post convinced me to try it now, and showed me how.

thanks again!
    No problem mate, it's all good lol.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Re: HOW to make yourself a simple strap TUTORIAL from start to finish.......LOADS of PHOTOGRAPHS!!

This is fantastic! Tempted to try my hand at it too now, but I know you made it look easier than it is...
    Appreciate the time you spent to share this post.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeej12 View Post
    This is fantastic! Tempted to try my hand at it too now, but I know you made it look easier than it is...
    You're welcome, and if your thinking about it, then the seed is planted.................GIVE it a go you know you want too lol....and it's easier with time on your hands.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Quote Originally Posted by coffeej12 View Post
    The real interesting thing is to see what you can come up with first time around, no matter what you'll have that sense of pride that you did it.
    Karkarov likes this.

Any New ones built by anyone? kinda curious to see.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f222/those-might-interested-little-pictoral-tutorial-25-cents-custom-skiver-4062114.html

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f222/poor-mans-guide-strap-making-cheap-easy-picture-heavy-4110258.html
    Last edited by SHANE 1000; 1 Week Ago at 01:15.

Quote Originally Posted by SHANE 1000 View Post
    Any New ones built by anyone? kinda curious to see.

This is the one I made last month. My needles just arrived today, so I'm hoping to add some stitching soon. =)

- Tappy Talkied
    Karkarov likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillygoose View Post
    This is the one I made last month. My needles just arrived today, so I'm hoping to add some stitching soon. =)

- Tappy Talkied
    That does look good too, that leather once you wear it! will get a wicked patina to it......are you stitching this one? or trying another when your needles arrive?

Inspired by this thread and a few others I've had a go myself and here are my first few straps (reverse order, my technique is improving I think):

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karkarov likes this.

great to see peoples work fitted to watches, LOVE IT! good job sir.

Quote Originally Posted by tritto View Post
    Inspired by this thread and a few others I've had a go myself and here are my first few straps (reverse order, my technique is improving I think):

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    tritto likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHANE 1000 View Post
    That does look good too, that leather once you wear it! will get a wicked patina to it......are you stitching this one? or trying another when your needles arrive?
    Thanks! I was thinking about stitching this one, but the nakedness of it on my Hammy is starting to grow on me. Do you think some stitching would round out the look?

- Tappy Talkied

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information