NATO straps from cheapestnatostraps.com - Page 2
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: NATO straps from cheapestnatostraps.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: NATO straps from cheapestnatostraps.com

I've ordered LOADS from here, and will keep buying. Great quality, insane prices.
    noregrets likes this.

Rolex Submariner 2007 / Panerai Luminor Marina 104 / Oris Diver 65 / Tudor Black Bay Blue

It is my official nato strap depot...their leather natos are awesome, the leather is soft and feels already broken-in.

The quality, service and inventory is awesome, would buy more from Sofie.

S.
    noregrets likes this.
    Worn recently:

LUM-TEC B28/Helberg CH8/Seiko SBBN035/Citizen NY0054/MkII Hawkinge

I've gotten straps from Sophie on several occasions with no issues at all.
    At Work

IWC Portuguese
    3714-45 \ Rolex Explorer 214270 \ Rolex Oyster Perpetual 114300 \ IWC Ingenieur 3239 \ Omega Speedmaster Professional \ Rolex Submariner 114060 \ Tudor Black Bay 79220N \ Montblanc Meisterstuck Moonphase \ Montblanc Heritage Chronometrie Dual Time \ Bruno Sohnle Rondomat \ Ball Fireman Victory

At Play

Hexa
    Osprey \ Damasko DA46 \ Sinn EZM 3 \ Sinn 857 UTC Testaf \ NTH Nacken Modern

Follow me on Instagram: mtravis38

Ordered from Cheapest Nato Straps 13 days ago but order still hasn't arrived in USA. Sofie told me to wait another 10 days. Will let you know how Sofie resolves issue. I hope I get my strap.
    ninja123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchDialOrange View Post
    Ordered from Cheapest Nato Straps 13 days ago but order still hasn't arrived in USA. Sofie told me to wait another 10 days. Will let you know how Sofie resolves issue. I hope I get my strap.
    The straps are coming from China with the cheapest postal service. Just be patient. My friend and I waited about 3 weeks for ours too haha
    mk.ultra and WatchDialOrange like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja123 View Post
    The straps are coming from China with the cheapest postal service. Just be patient. My friend and I waited about 3 weeks for ours too haha
    Hey thanks Ninja123 for the heads up! Hard to be patient sometimes

I've ordered many from that store and am happy with the NATOs. It usually takes about 3 weeks to be delivered.

Finally leather strap arrived took 15 days to arrive to the USA.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 452
Size:  629.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ninja123 View Post
    Hi,

I've ordered from her about 5-6 times, the straps are actually sent from Sweden. Usually takes about 7-10 days to reach Canada. As you can see from my post last year I was quite satisfied with the service and quality for the $$$.

The last time I ordered however a few months ago, it took a while to receive my order and I knew something was wrong. She told me that the package I ordered was sent back to her because of undeliverable address. I told her that it was impossible because I use an automatic address form filling on my PC for years and never had any problem (I always double check too before ordering). All address mistakes by sellers are corrected by the local post office in my home town (happened once and they called me instead of returning merchandise!)

Anyways, she wanted an extra 5$ to re-ship the order. I paid because I wanted the straps and they were already heavily discounted and I received them 3-4 days later. To this day, I still have the feeling that the straps were never actually sent and she wanted extra $$$ to cover some unexpected sales volume.

Anyways, I pay a bit more for my Natos nowadays and it is worth it, never used CNS since then. I try to support the guys that sell straps and are active on this forum.

S.
    Last edited by smille76; October 1st, 2016 at 19:00.
    Worn recently:

LUM-TEC B28/Helberg CH8/Seiko SBBN035/Citizen NY0054/MkII Hawkinge

just placed, i think my 3rd order. the other however many orders all went fine, still have the straps. the last order was about a week to west coast US. they have some options there i haven't seen in some other places, but they are only in 20mm and polished hardware (where i mainly seek 22mm brushed when possible), so there is that limitation too. but polished is still fine and 20mm i can still use of course!

randomly typed watchuseek as a coupon code and WHAM it seemed to take 15% off my 2 straps. that's probably a thing, i just didn't know about it haha

Name:  SRPundersizedstriped.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  281.4 KB
    one of my favorites from them from a previous order, undersized 20mm striped w/ 22mm lug diver
    Last edited by timetellinnoob; November 19th, 2016 at 00:52.
    mk.ultra likes this.
    (just a) timetellinnoob
    SEIKO: SNDA67, SKX779, SKX007 (mod), SNZG15, SKX-PMMM, 6309-7040 (12/1980 rfrb/mod),
    7002-7000 (7/91 Loy's), SRP227 (mod)
    , SNXS79, SSC031, SNKL45, SNX993 (mod),
    SARB033 SPIRIT, PROSPEX SRP775 (mod),
    THE LATEST: PROSPEX SRP773 (mod)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information