NATO straps from cheapestnatostraps.com - Page 3
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: NATO straps from cheapestnatostraps.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2

    Re: NATO straps from cheapestnatostraps.com

    Quote Originally Posted by timetellinnoob View Post
    just placed, i think my 3rd order. the other however many orders all went fine, still have the straps. the last order was about a week to west coast US. they have some options there i haven't seen in some other places, but they are only in 20mm and polished hardware (where i mainly seek 22mm brushed when possible), so there is that limitation too. but polished is still fine and 20mm i can still use of course!

    randomly typed watchuseek as a coupon code and WHAM it seemed to take 15% off my 2 straps. that's probably a thing, i just didn't know about it haha

    Attachment 9962226
    one of my favorites from them from a previous order, undersized 20mm striped w/ 22mm lug diver
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!! i was looking for a discount code (cause black friday is nearing but i already have 11 straps in my cart - gathered orders from some friends) but couldn't really find any. i will just go ahead with the order since the maximum black friday discount is about 30%. this is good enough though! yay!

  2. #22
    Member TheNightsWatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    698

    Re: NATO straps from cheapestnatostraps.com

    Quote Originally Posted by timetellinnoob View Post
    just placed, i think my 3rd order. the other however many orders all went fine, still have the straps. the last order was about a week to west coast US. they have some options there i haven't seen in some other places, but they are only in 20mm and polished hardware (where i mainly seek 22mm brushed when possible), so there is that limitation too. but polished is still fine and 20mm i can still use of course!

    randomly typed watchuseek as a coupon code and WHAM it seemed to take 15% off my 2 straps. that's probably a thing, i just didn't know about it haha

    Attachment 9962226
    one of my favorites from them from a previous order, undersized 20mm striped w/ 22mm lug diver
    Looks great man. Got any other pics of the 20 mm on 22 lugs? I ordered a 20 mm blue paisley for my pepsi Mako. Just couldn't resist despite the size, the graphic is too cool. I'll put up pics in here when I get my straps!

    Awesome username by the way lol.
    Last edited by mk.ultra; December 30th, 2016 at 21:34.
    Night gathers, and now my watch addiction begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no unadorned crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die with my forum posts. I am the sword hands in the darkness. I am the wristwatcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

  3. #23
    Member TheNightsWatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    698

    Re: NATO straps from cheapestnatostraps.com

    Just received 5 today. Ordered on 12-30-16, received in WI on 1-17-17. Very happy with the quality of the normal and premium straps, honestly there isn't much of a difference except that the "premiums" have PVD hardware. The 20mm Paisley graphic strap I ordered is pretty bad quality, very itchy stitching. Probably won't be able to use it. Still very worth it for the other 4 straps! Thanks Sophie!
    Night gathers, and now my watch addiction begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no unadorned crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die with my forum posts. I am the sword hands in the darkness. I am the wristwatcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    75

    Re: NATO straps from cheapestnatostraps.com

    Just got a small package from Cheapestnatostraps.com in the mailbox; took about a week for the straps to find their way across the border from Sweden to Norway. I ordered five straps in various widths and patterns, and they all appear to be good quality for the money.

    Those selvage black/white straps look great! The blue dial on the SNK807 (far right) is rather dark, and hard to match exactly, but the navy/gray strap from Cheapest isn't too far off I think.

    Name:  natostraps-1.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  609.3 KB

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8

    Re: NATO straps from cheapestnatostraps.com

    Those straps look great with your watches!! I really like that black Citizen watch on the left, what model is it? I've been looking for something like that for awhile.

    I placed an order for 6 bands on March 15th and got a confirmation that they were shipped on March 17th. I'll keep you all up to speed on when they arrive (with pics of course). These were purchased with standard shipping to North Carolina, USA. I also used code: WATCHUSEEK and it took 15% off of my order on top of the 20% off I received for ordering 5+ straps!!

    Name:  Straps.PNG
Views: 482
Size:  94.3 KB

    Cheers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kb-no View Post
    Just got a small package from Cheapestnatostraps.com in the mailbox; took about a week for the straps to find their way across the border from Sweden to Norway. I ordered five straps in various widths and patterns, and they all appear to be good quality for the money.

    Those selvage black/white straps look great! The blue dial on the SNK807 (far right) is rather dark, and hard to match exactly, but the navy/gray strap from Cheapest isn't too far off I think.

    Name:  natostraps-1.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  609.3 KB
    CV50 likes this.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8

    Re: NATO straps from cheapestnatostraps.com

    I ended up receiving the straps on March 25th, which was quicker than I was thinking. The last pic is of the final strap, which I am not sure of yet... I don't really prefer the texture and feel of the leather. I really like the nato straps best. The perlon straps are nice and look good as well but have a little bit of a sticky feel to them, which may go away with use - especially in water.
    Name:  Bunch.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  1.80 MBName:  Blumo.JPG
Views: 454
Size:  2.57 MBName:  IMG_0436.JPG
Views: 453
Size:  2.52 MB
    Kb-no likes this.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    234

    Re: NATO straps from cheapestnatostraps.com

    Got mine in today. They are my first NATO straps and I do like them. We'll see if I love them after a couple weeks of wear.

    Kb-no and WuStig like this.

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    75

    Re: NATO straps from cheapestnatostraps.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick.Witted View Post
    ... I really like the nato straps best. The perlon straps are nice and look good as well but have a little bit of a sticky feel to them, which may go away with use - especially in water.
    Received a handfull of perlon straps from Cheapest yesterday, and I have to agree that I like the natos best. The perlons are OK considering the price (and combined with an additional 30% discount on perlons the value is even better). Compared to the natos however, the buckles on the perlons appear somewhat "cheap". The buckles seem to be punched out of a rather thin plate of steel, and a few rough edges is apparant. Far from something that would cut your skin or something like that, but the finish is a bit lacking imo. It's also worth mentioning that the strap material differed somewhat between the five straps I received - one of them were clearly a lot softer and smoother than the others. Probably different batches or something, but the difference is very noatable.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    75

    Re: NATO straps from cheapestnatostraps.com

    Excellent choice of strap for the SNE107 (far right) if I may say so; I'm wearing just that combo as I'm writing this . Or almost the same combo, as I have the nato version rather than the zulu. I'm one of those wierd people who prefer the nato hardware, but don't like extra keeper on the natos, so I cut the "tail" of all my nato straps, and end up with a nato-zulu hybrid thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuutr View Post
    Got mine in today. They are my first NATO straps and I do like them. We'll see if I love them after a couple weeks of wear.


  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    234

    Re: NATO straps from cheapestnatostraps.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Kb-no View Post
    Excellent choice of strap for the SNE107 (far right) if I may say so.....
    Thanks. They look better together than I expected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •