I am new here and it is my greatest pleasure to be part of one of the most reputable watch forums in the world!
I registered for watchuseek.com solely because I wanted watch experts and watch lovers to help me getting perfect leather strap and buckles for my Oris Carl Brashear Limited Edition watch. I ordered it last week from international Oris dealer and can't wait to see my first watch!
There are some criteria for my watch straps:
1. Has to be genuine leather. (No rubber or nylon, etc.)
2. Dark Brown with rough surface that matches my bronze watch after it patinatize.
3. Buckle must be bronze that matches my watch's case.
4. No logo or brand name on the leather strap or on the buckle (unless the brand Oris).
5. Durable enough to wear it for rest of my life. (I want to spend my life with this watch and watch this watch getting old as I do)
6. Waterproof (optional but highly desirable)
I attached the picture of Oris Carl Brashear just to give guys idea how the watch looks like. After all, Oris is not as famous as other luxury brand such as Panerai, Omega, or Rolex. But I fell in love with this watch ever since I saw this watch. I also attached the watch strap I found online that I like but no idea the name of the strap. It doesn't have to be this kind of strap but I'd like to know the name and where to find more like this.
Please guys. If you know perfect leather strap for me, kindly let me know.
Thanks for your time and input in advance.