"Seatbelt" NATO strap roundup: BluShark, Cincy, PhenomeNato, and WatchGecko (Picture heavy!) - Page 11
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: "Seatbelt" NATO strap roundup: BluShark, Cincy, PhenomeNato, and WatchGecko (Picture heavy!)

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Re: "Seatbelt" NATO strap roundup: BluShark, Cincy, PhenomeNato, and WatchGecko (Picture heavy!)

Thanks for your reply. Each watch I have so far has both brushed and polished finishes.

Re: "Seatbelt" NATO strap roundup: BluShark, Cincy, PhenomeNato, and WatchGecko (Picture heavy!)

Ordered a Toxic ShtzNit N80 20mm black for my Ginault Prototype/cyclops. Mainly want to check the 290mm length before committing to the more expensive Phenomenato. Not sure if the long or short version Phenom is the best option for my wrist which is just over 6.5".

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche993 View Post
    Ordered a Toxic ShtzNit N80 20mm black for my Ginault Prototype/cyclops. Mainly want to check the 290mm length before committing to the more expensive Phenomenato. Not sure if the long or short version Phenom is the best option for my wrist which is just over 6.5".
    They wear differently, go for the short one, no one ever complained that it is short. (However I'd to replace some long straps, that were too long)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    *** Omega Seamaster GMT - 2234.50.00 *** Omega Planet Ocean Chronograph - 215.30.46.51.03.001 *** Omega Speedmaster Professional "Moonwatch" - 3572.50.00 *** Steinhart Ocean Vintage Military MAXI - Limited Edition *** Seiko Marinemaster Professional - SBBN035 ***

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche993 View Post
    I have the long version and have the same size wrist. I have no issues with it because of the floating keeper. But I would like to see how the shorty fits you.

Tapatalked using my GS7Edge

Quote Originally Posted by WiZARD7 View Post
    They wear differently, go for the short one, no one ever complained that it is short. (However I'd to replace some long straps, that were too long)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I got a more accurate measurement for the wrist. 175mm. Would you still recommend the shorter version? I want the turn back just below the lug.

Just got mine. A thing of beauty and comfort
    WiZARD7 likes this.
    Trying to come up with something pithy....

Hidden Content

Great review, lots of good info here! This forum is starting to hurt my wallet...

Quote Originally Posted by erreeffe View Post
    Great comparison and an excellent and useful thread!!
    I use many Nato straps, and I recently went a "step up" with the seatbelt natos.
    But I went more for style (I'm Italian after all...) and price than for any other reason: so, excluding the OEM Omega from the beginning for a matter of cost, I went for the best options available for each one of my single watches.

I started with a 20mm (slightly underrated brand in this thread) Timefactors Bond pattern for my ss Omega Seamaster MC, perfect fit for the 21mm lugs, and great value for the money. Soft, comfortable and silky smooth as it should be.

Then, also due to the generally scarce choice of colors in the seatbelt nato range, and after reading this post, I got a beautiful 20mm blue PhenomeNato for my Titanium Omega PO. Great strap and great blue hue, only a bit on the expensive side compared to all the others, but definitely on par with an excellent watch.

Finally, and it should be on its way at this very moment, I ordered for a very reasonable price a 22 mm red striped black WatchGecko Zuludiver for my Tudor BB Italiano LE, a Limited Edition BB with a few red details, this time again the reasons being a limited red color choice and a reasonable price.
    I'll keep you posted as soon as it fits my Tudor!!

Ciaooo,
    R
    Hate to quote myself, but here's my trilogy: Timefactors Bond, Blue PhenomeNato and red striped black WatchGecko!
    Ciaooo, R
    Attached Images Attached Images

WiZARD7, Watch Hawk 71 and kpjimmy like this.
    It's not rocket science. But it's close!

VACHERON CONSTANTIN Overseas Chrono
    OMEGA Speedmaster Professional 1957
    OMEGA Speedmaster Professional 1957 Broad Arrow
    OMEGA Seamaster PO Ti
    OMEGA Seamaster 300MC
    TUDOR Heritage Black Bay Italiano LE
    ZENITH El Primero Original 1969 38mm
    ZENITH Chronomaster El Primero Moon Phase
    STEINHART Ocean Titanium 500 GMT Premium

Anyone looking to purchase 2 PhenomeNato straps? I'm planning on placing an order for 3 soon and if I can get someone on board for 2 then we can get 20% off!

Message me if interested!

I am looking for good nato with golden hardware. Pls help/
    “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.”
    ― Marthe Troly-Curtin, Phrynette Married

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information