Pics: after 27 years, found my 16610 box, papers and anchor... in pretty much mint condition - Page 3
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Pics: after 27 years, found my 16610 box, papers and anchor... in pretty much mint condition

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Pics: after 27 years, found my 16610 box, papers and anchor... in pretty much mint condition

Quote Originally Posted by DougRoss View Post
    Hey, I found a story about the little anchor attachment here The Infamous Rolex Submariner & Sea-Dweller Anchor | Luxury Tyme: The Rolex Reference Page. Looks like they stopped making them in 2005, but they're kinda collectible I suppose.
    That's a good read. Glad I've got one with my 14060M.

Re: Pics: after 27 years, found my 16610 box, papers and anchor... in pretty much mint condition

Nice! Thx for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks great.

My dad hung onto his Omega's box, papers, receipt, and the paper bag from the jewelry store where Mom bought it in 1968 (she used the first paycheck she earned after they were married). He gave me the whole set for Christmas a couple years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by DougRoss View Post
    Hey, I found a story about the little anchor attachment here The Infamous Rolex Submariner & Sea-Dweller Anchor | Luxury Tyme: The Rolex Reference Page. Looks like they stopped making them in 2005, but they're kinda collectible I suppose.
    This is really weird as I was just going to post questions about the anchor on the general forum and decided to check out the Rolex forum and saw this thread. What got me interested was I remember seeing ads with the anchor and hadn't seen it in awhile. I went snooping around eBay about the anchor and you see them anywhere from 20 bucks to 1000! A grand for what is apparently a "rare" version with a green dot on the depth rating.
    I have found that some people just like to hear themselves typing.

Friends don't let friends buy G-Schlocks.

Okay..., Charging Paddles..., CLEAR!! BZZZZT... Another Thread Revived!

Every time God closes one door... I open a bottle of bourbon.

I have learned that you have to put a smiley face or LOL behind anything just so people don't take you too seriously.

Oh, duh. I need to read closer next time. I thought you found box with the sub inside! Just realized by reading subsequent posts that you meant box and papers.

I'm goofy sometimes.
    Hidden Content

My collection may be complete, but it is never completed

Collection: Rolex Submariner 116610; Omega Speedmaster Professional 3570.50; Seikos Orange Monster, Black Monster, 007, 009, and SRP775; Hamilton Khaki Multi-Touch; Halios Laguna; 2012 WUS CMW Forum Dual Crown Project Watch; Invicta Pro Diver 8926OB; Casio Pathfinder PAG40; G-Shock GD350; Casio GW7900B-1; Orient 2ER; Some other stuff.

Just found the receipt for my first Omega.

I wonder sometimes what I can find if I start digging old boxes. Good inspiration.

CSG

I have the boxes and papers for all my Rolex's and my Omega Speedmaster. I've always kept them in the same place (going back to my first Rolex in 1988).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information