Hello everyone! What a great forum and I thought I was the only watch nut on the planet?:oops:
After months off going back and forth on whether to buy the Casio PAW 2000t or a Suunto Core I finally decided upon the Suunto. The reason for this is that from what I have read is that the Suunto is more geared for the true outdoorsman who does climb mountains and hangs out with the goats on slim ledges. Well I am one of those that actually enjoy the company of mountain goats and therefore more suited towards the Core.
I have a few questions that I am sure will be answered here:
1. I bought the black military Core SS013317010 is this a wise buy Core wise?
2. Can I go swimming with this watch.
3. Are they more reliable now than when they first hit the market? ( I decided to risk this)
4. Replacing strap is it easy and where it the best place for replacement straps?
5. How long can the battery last? If one does not play with the compass constantly?
My next purchase in the next 4-8 weeks will be the Suunto Elementum Terra.