WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Ball Trainmaster Eternity "Blue" Photos

8K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  samanator 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The Trainmaster Eternity ("Bluternity?") just arrived came to Topper. This piece provides a more conservative alternative to the silver dial with and more life than the black dial. Is this one a hit?

See less See more
#18 ·
I think it's just the angle of the photo. Our photographer's primary goal in the photos was to get the blue correct, which is a little challenging with that curved crystal and slight sunburst pattern. We'll try to get a shot tomorrow where the goal is a more traditional straight-on shot.

That gap between the day/date wheels and the dial is awful.

#19 ·
I think it's just the angle of the photo. Our photographer's primary goal in the photos was to get the blue correct, which is a little challenging with that curved crystal and slight sunburst pattern. We'll try to get a shot tomorrow where the goal is a more traditional straight-on shot.]

It was pretty much that.... A little piece of her is dying because I am putting it up, but i think it's important to see that the gap was only caused by the angle.

Smaller Tilt (color accuracy is lost)

Straight Angle...... Horrible shot, tons of camera in the photo, but no gap...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.