We have decided to open pre-order for our Ocean Diver Collection.
You are able to find all info related with collection at this thread Presentation of Ocean Diver Collection and delivery plans
Pre-order will be running until the end of July 2009.
The sales price for the Ocean Diver collection will be the following(prices excluding VAT taxes from customers in EU):
- Ocean Diver: 549 EUR including transportation costs to EU, US, Canada, Rest of World will have to pay 15 EUR for shipping fees
- Ocean Diver GMT: 749 EUR including transportation costs to EU, US, Canada, Rest of World will have to pay 15 EUR for shipping fees
- Ocean Diver Chronograph: 1299 EUR including transportation costs to EU, US, Canada, Rest of World will have to pay 15 EUR for shipping fees
Pre-Order procedure and discounts offered
For all that join pre-order stage we offer the following discounts:
- 20% discount in case you reserve 1 watch
- 25% discount in case you reserve 2 watches
- 30% discount in case you reserve 3 watches
Quantities available for pre-order
- Ocean Diver: 250 units (limited run of 500 watches)
- Ocean Diver GMT: 150 units (limited run of 500 watches)
- Ocean Diver chrono: 100 units (limited run of 500 watches)
For all reservations a 50% deposit is required.
In order to pre-order your watch please send an email to
sales @ prometheuswatch.com (do not forget to concatenate the @)
providing your address details as well as model(s) you wish to reserve and I will send you a paypal payment request.
For all the ones that do a pre-order a promotional t-shirt will be sent to you.
In case you want to reserve a specific serial number request so in your email. We will do our best to assign it to you.
Pre-order buyers will be notified by email when their watch is ready to ship. Full payment of balance will be required within 14 days of this notification, and prior to shipment. Failure to complete your purchase within this period may result in the forfeiture of the non-refundable portion of your deposit. The Ocean Diver collection is currently in production, and we expect to be able to ship your pre-order watch by mid November 2009. We cannot, however, guarantee shipment by that date since unforeseen delays can occur in the production of fine Swiss timepieces. Specific serial numbers may be requested if available.