The Prometheus Baiji is now available for order.
The Prometheus Baiji men's tritium tubes automatic diver watch is a tribute to a freshwater dolphin species that used to live in the Yangtze River in China and became extinct due to man's pollution.
This tritium tubes automatic diver watch model is a reminder to all mankind that it is our duty to preserve world's nature otherwise we may face same fate as the Baiji dolphin had some years ago.
The Prometheus Baiji Tritium Tubes Automatic Diver Watch is water resistant to 300 meters and uses a combination of Superluminova and Tritium tubes in Dial (apart from White and Orange Stainless Steel models that use only tritium tubes).
A total of 16 T25 tritium tubes are used in each watch and are produced in Switzerland by MB Microtec company. This innovative technology allows tubes to emit light even in total darkness scenarios without the requirement for an initial light charge as compared with Superluminova that requires an initial light charge.
The Prometheus Baiji men's tritium tubes automatic diver watch has a unidirectional bezel with 120 clicks and to ensure its usability comes with with a tritium illuminated pip. This way it is possible to ensure maximum visibility and readability in low light conditions or at deep water depths.
The case back of watch is laser engraved with a Baiji dolphin as a tribute to the watch model and comes with an individual serial number.
At the heart of the Prometheus Baiji men's tritium tubes, automatic diver watch lives an automatic movement produced by Seagull, the ST2130 that is clone of the ETA 2824-2 movement. The movement is robust and at the same time ensuring at same time robustness, precision and durability.
Lume shot with variants using tritium tubes + C3 Superluminova
Lume shot in variants with tritium tubes + black superluminova
Sales price for the Prometheus Baiji (including delivery)+
€349.69 (approximately USD440.61) VAT sales tax included
€289.00 (approximately USD364.14) Price valid outside European Union
Stainless Steel Versions
€325.49 (approximately USD410.12) VAT sales tax included
€269.00 (approximately USD338.94) Price valid outside European Union
Please find specifications for the Prometheus Baiji Automatic Tritium Tubes Men's Diver Watch:
- 316L stainless steel case
- 316L stainless steel bracelet with screw links
- case size: 43 mm width
- lug width: 22 mm
- signed screw down crown
- water resistance: 300 meters or 30 ATM
- sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating inside
- 120 clicks unidirectional external bezel with tritium T25 tube marker at 0
- dial with 12 pieces of tritium T25 tubes and applied SuperLuminova in dial indexes (except orange and white dial stainless steel versions)
- watch hands with 3 pieces of tritium T25 tubes (hours, minutes and seconds)
- Seagull Automatic ST2130 movement (ETA 2824-2 movement clone)
- Two Years Warranty *
+ in case you live outside European Union you may be liable for import taxes
*(Warranty covers manufacturing and materials defects, but does not cover:
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear, misuses or accidental impacts (including but not limited to scratches, chipping of crystal, wearing of PVD coatings, loosing tritium bezel pip insert)
- Unauthorized repair, opening watch case back, adjustment to movement or any other modification work
- Bracelet or accessories
- Water infiltration in watch due to failure to secure screw-down crown or submerge watch at depths exceeding rated water-resistance)