- Shipping case - Elegant and practical. Most cases are just for shipping and displaying in a store. I could use the OD's case for travel
- Finish - I like the brushed look of the metal
- Internal bezel - My first and I really like it
- Balance of busy and simple - I like the amount of "chatter" on the face. For me, it is the right amount of information without being too crazy
- Position of the pushers - My Oris has the single pusher at 3 o'clock. I like the OD's being at 2 and 4 - just looks right
- Day complication - I have this on a few other watches, and I really like it. Sort of feels old-fashioned to me. No sure why I like it, but I do
- Overall look of the watch - Great styling
Strap - not so much a dislike, but I am looking for a new strap. The look of the OEM strap is nice, I like the non-glossy finish. But the strap is really sticky and grabs things if I brush against something. So maybe a Nato or Zulu-like strap. Or perhaps a different kind of rubber strap. Suggestions always welcome.
Slight blemish on the number 9 - Looking at the watch with the unaided eye, it looks good. No blemishes. But when I used a loupe, I saw a slight blemish on the "nine." It looks like a little, tiny piece of fuzz or a scratch on the nine. But only noticeable when using loupe.
Nice watch. Glad I bought it. I think I will wait a few days to decide whether to return due to the defect on the nine.