AQUARACER 500M CLUB - Page 12
Like Tree302Likes

Thread: AQUARACER 500M CLUB

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Re: AQUARACER 500M CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by kyodo View Post
    Hi, would just like to ask if the previous issues of the aquaracer 500m is solved(crown)? Because im planning to buy the ceramic version tomorrow thanksss
    Haven't seen any posts regarding crown issues with the new 500M. Don't let an issue that popped up on the old version stop you from getting the new one.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity here and there. Not the other way around." ~ John Cleese.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Proud View Post
    ouch.......glad youre OK
    I am okay. Thanks. I just had a bruised ego :)

Quote Originally Posted by drunken monkey View Post
    isn't it strange how real life experiences tend to disprove "theories" that people who do not have the watch seem to proclaim.

Anyway.
    Hope it wasn't too bad a fall. Hey, now your watch has character.
    No bone fractures. Just contusions black and blue on the shoulder and wrist. The watch protected my wrist in fact. I was surprised too. I never thought that that ceramic could withstand the impact. And of course, the first thing I check after the fall is my watch

Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom View Post
    +1

Good to hear you weren't badly hurt.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Blunderact View Post
    My ceramic tag was tested pretty hard. I stumbled and fell down hard against a light post. Knocked me out in a few seconds. My left wrist had contusion and bruised near the watch. The bezel titanium covered with titanium carbide had scratches BUT the ceramic bezel was perfect without scratches!!!

Blunderact
    Glad you are ok, I think It gives the watch character

my blue aquaracer was bought in january 2012 new with international warranty and so on but the crown issue manifested allright despite the warnings from the fellows watchuseek members, the watch just now is unusable, the romanian tag heuer representative said that the crown issue is not covered by the international warranty, shame on i say shame on...

Quote Originally Posted by mususk266 View Post

my blue aquaracer was bought in january 2012 new with international warranty and so on but the crown issue manifested allright despite the warnings from the fellows watchuseek members, the watch just now is unusable, the romanian tag heuer representative said that the crown issue is not covered by the international warranty, shame on i say shame on...
    Contact TAG Heuer directly. It should be covered. At one point it wasn't. Most likely, the representative is just ignorant about the change in policy regarding the older 500M.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity here and there. Not the other way around." ~ John Cleese.

on the tag web site theres no direct contact just the romanian ''galt'' representative, im tired of this s.it, its my first and my last tag, on the long run tag is the only one losing, i can shift my focus to other manufacturers, tag is just bleeding clients.

Quote Originally Posted by mususk266 View Post
    on the tag web site theres no direct contact just the romanian ''galt'' representative, im tired of this s.it, its my first and my last tag, on the long run tag is the only one losing, i can shift my focus to other manufacturers, tag is just bleeding clients.
    The factory has made the decision to cover it despite what any TAG rep believes. get your facts straight.

Pm Eeeb the moderator, I think he can help with an email.

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast