AQUARACER 500M CLUB - Page 6
Like Tree296Likes

Thread: AQUARACER 500M CLUB

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Re: AQUARACER 500M CLUB

^ Suggest putting it on an isofrane strap as well...luxury/sport/utility look. I had my Ti ceramic on my omega isofrane all the time.
    | Omega SMP PO 8500 | Seiko MM300 | Panerai Luminor Daylight |
    \ TAG Heuer Grand Carrera \ Rolex Seadweller 16600 \

Anyone have a pic. of the current 500M model with the caseback off? Would love to see the decorated movement inside.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity here and there. Not the other way around." ~ John Cleese.

Quote Originally Posted by audz95 View Post
    ^ Suggest putting it on an isofrane strap as well...luxury/sport/utility look. I had my Ti ceramic on my omega isofrane all the time.
    I actually have the OEM rubber strap/deployment on order through my AD. That was one of my favorite combos with my SMP and I liked the all-black Aquaracer on that strap in the store. Looking forward to it.
    TAG Heuer Monaco (CW2113), Aquaracer 500M ceramic (WAK2110) * Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Grande Taille (270.84.10)
    Omega Speedmaster Professional (311.30.42.30.01.005) * Rolex Oyster Speedking Precision (ref. 6420) * Poljot OKEAH Chronograph

Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom View Post
    Anyone have a pic. of the current 500M model with the caseback off? Would love to see the decorated movement inside.
    Its not decorated. pretty plain. not the same as the prior 500m looks wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Proud View Post
    Its not decorated. pretty plain. not the same as the prior 500m looks wise.

Sorry to hear that. Is it completely Plain Jane, or is there a bit of something that looks nice?
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity here and there. Not the other way around." ~ John Cleese.

Hi all, I am a brand new owner of a Tag Aquaracer Calibre 5 500m and I just had my bubble burst when I just read about the screw in crown problem. I just bought it today and have the WAJ2110.BA0870. Is it a problem for this model? I got it from Jared and will return it tomorrow if this is a consistent and recurring issue with many here. Please give me some advice. Much appreciated.
    Bremont Supermarine S500

"Live your life. Be crazy. Don't wait. Because right now is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll be.....EVER AGAIN."

Quote Originally Posted by Tagdevil View Post
    Hi all, I am a brand new owner of a Tag Aquaracer Calibre 5 500m and I just had my bubble burst when I just read about the screw in crown problem. I just bought it today and have the WAJ2110.BA0870. Is it a problem for this model? I got it from Jared and will return it tomorrow if this is a consistent and recurring issue with many here. Please give me some advice. Much appreciated.
    Good news! Although there was an issue with some 500M models (previous version, not current one), TAG Heuer now fully covers it under warranty. If the crown does develop such an issue on your example, just contact TAG Heuer. If you love the watch, I'd say keep it. If you just feel it's not quite right for you, return it. But don't let the possibility of a crown issue be the sole reason for returning a watch that really appeals to you.

That is good but I've read the stories of people sending it back for weeks to be repaired and, on many occasions, multiple times. I never owned a high-end watch like this before but I'd completetly expect it to be bulletproof. Do they now have a fix so that if it goes back for repair they replace it with a stronger part so that the issue doesn't reoccur? I'm really concerned about this and reliability is most important to me even though I love the watch and it is right for me. I don't want a sub-standard item when I expect excellence.

Thanks for your help.
    Bremont Supermarine S500

"Live your life. Be crazy. Don't wait. Because right now is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll be.....EVER AGAIN."

Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom View Post
    Good news! Although there was an issue with some 500M models (previous version, not current one), TAG Heuer now fully covers it under warranty. If the crown does develop such an issue on your example, just contact TAG Heuer. If you love the watch, I'd say keep it. If you just feel it's not quite right for you, return it. But don't let the possibility of a crown issue be the sole reason for returning a watch that really appeals to you.
    This is great!!! Can you give us the web site so that we could show to our local service ?

Blunderact

Here is mine ..CASE:Grade 2 titanium coated with titanium carbide

Blunderact
    jokr82 and Skitalets like this.

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information