Thread: Aquaracer All Black - Deployment buckle rubbing on the wrist ( sharp edge)

Aquaracer All Black - Deployment buckle rubbing on the wrist ( sharp edge)

Hi guys,

Bought the Aquaracer all black. (used) , a long time favourite.

SO my issue with it, is that I find that the deployment buckle rubs against my wrist. It's that plate that secures the rubber band. It has fairly sharp edges.

Is it me or am I being too picky. The Tag Heuer aquagraph for example despite being much heavier, is much more confortable ( on the strap off course) than the aquaracer, much because of this issue.

Does anyone have this issue also. ??

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by diogo 2828; January 3rd, 2013 at 10:56.

Re: Aquaracer All Black - Deployment buckle rubbing on the wrist ( sharp edge)

Anyone has any thoughts on this issue...?

All wrists are different. Some bracelets others can't wear, I can and vice versa.
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

Loosen it slightly?

Quote Originally Posted by diogo 2828 View Post
    Hi guys,

Bought the Aquaracer all black. (used) , a long time favourite.

SO my issue with it, is that I find that the deployment buckle rubs against my wrist. It's that plate that secures the rubber band. It has fairly sharp edges.

Is it me or am I being too picky. The Tag Heuer aquagraph for example despite being much heavier, is much more confortable ( on the strap off course) than the aquaracer, much because of this issue.

Does anyone have this issue also. ??

Thanks guys.
    I have exactly same problem with my Hublot F1:

Name:  hublot-f1-king-power-monza.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  100.2 KB

I have tried to replace the clasp with new one, and still having the same problem:

Name:  $T2eC16VHJG8E9nyfnffNBQT,OTPrzQ~~60_35.JPG
Views: 433
Size:  18.5 KB

I also bought nike black coloured wristband so that I can wear the watch on top of it but it doesn't look good at all. I wear watch on my left hand but when I started wearing my hublot on right hand then I was flabbergasted because the clasp/strap wasn't biting/cutting my wrist anymore.

Thread Information