The Aquaracer - Professional /1000/2000... Club - Page 13
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: The Aquaracer - Professional /1000/2000... Club

Page 13 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast

My 18K Professional 2000. What do you all think? I got it 10 years ago. My wife has the matching ladies.
    wilfreb likes this.

Re: The Aquaracer - 2000 Club

Quote Originally Posted by LeeroyDaBoy View Post
    My new 500M Chrono. Got it last week.Attachment 675886
    That is one rugged and sexy watch. Nice choice.
    TAG Heuer Carrera Day Date Calibre 16 | TAG Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph | Citizen Nighthawk

Quote Originally Posted by quantex View Post

My 18K Professional 2000. What do you all think? I got it 10 years ago. My wife has the matching ladies.

Very nice! I have the 2000 exclusive :

Tag by Andy 1st, on Flickr

Tag2 by Andy 1st, on Flickr

Wink Re: The Aquaracer - 2000 Club

Hello! i have recently registered in this site, im a watch fan, simpy love them, searching the aquaracer 500m info take me to this site, and im very pleased. Im hoping to buy the aquaracer 500m ref Waj2141.ba0871...
    English its not my first language im from Guatemala and speak spanish so excuse if my english its not so well written, im enjoying the site so far!
    cheers!
    I didn't find where to introduce myself in the site...so here i am.

Grey dial is sweet!

My first Swiss mechanical watch...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Berkut and Indie any like this.

Deleted in error
    Last edited by Jeffpegleg; April 15th, 2012 at 22:23.

UPDATE....Finally trying to contact anyone from Tag heuer today but everybody very unprofessional ad rude!Just to remind you I bought Tag FORMULA 1 watch 2 and half months ago and every time when I shower glass get blur and water coming inside.Crune is closed!!!!one more time but it still coming inside.I think if I bought 100 $ Casio watch it will be better water resistant.Very disappointed.I can understand that it can happend but than I at least expect proper customer service.Nobody call me,nobody answering my emails...I have to do all that,call switzerland,send watch....spend additional 500 usd for calls,post service,(because I have to send it to them) on my expenses...tax.....I think Tag heuer policy is SELL THE WATCH AND AFTER THAT WHO CARES!!!!!
    The best was customer service in Croatia.One agent told me I do not supos to shower with watch!:) (i do not know to smile or cry,2000 $ watch not to shower with) another told me to leave to dry out and everything will be fine!!!guys in my tag is water....its not anymore same watch!!!!!Only 2 and half months old....I will never again buy anything from tag h.They should at least call me when I send them emails and all of this...nobody....I have to call and lose my time.The best is I need to go work and I work on the ship...so now next 6 months I am without watch which cost 2000 $ I lost that money....Ah I forgot....the first thing when I called customer service was that I told them that I have Broken Tag watch and ask them how is possible that in one of the best brands (best I dont believe anymore) in the world water coming iside?!Agent told me :Rolls royce all soo sometimes get broken...and smile!NEVER AGAIN TAG,NEVER... COSTUMER SERVICE DISASTER AND EVEN IF YOU HAVE WARRANTY YOU STILL NEED TO SPEND MONNY FOR CALLING,SENDING...:( :( :(

Quote Originally Posted by Ante Nin View Post
    UPDATE....Finally trying to contact anyone from Tag heuer today but everybody very unprofessional ad rude!Just to remind you I bought Tag FORMULA 1 watch 2 and half months ago and every time when I shower glass get blur and water coming inside.Crune is closed!!!!one more time but it still coming inside.I think if I bought 100 $ Casio watch it will be better water resistant.Very disappointed.I can understand that it can happend but than I at least expect proper customer service.Nobody call me,nobody answering my emails...I have to do all that,call switzerland,send watch....spend additional 500 usd for calls,post service,(because I have to send it to them) on my expenses...tax.....I think Tag heuer policy is SELL THE WATCH AND AFTER THAT WHO CARES!!!!!
    The best was customer service in Croatia.One agent told me I do not supos to shower with watch!:) (i do not know to smile or cry,2000 $ watch not to shower with) another told me to leave to dry out and everything will be fine!!!guys in my tag is water....its not anymore same watch!!!!!Only 2 and half months old....I will never again buy anything from tag h.They should at least call me when I send them emails and all of this...nobody....I have to call and lose my time.The best is I need to go work and I work on the ship...so now next 6 months I am without watch which cost 2000 $ I lost that money....Ah I forgot....the first thing when I called customer service was that I told them that I have Broken Tag watch and ask them how is possible that in one of the best brands (best I dont believe anymore) in the world water coming iside?!Agent told me :Rolls royce all soo sometimes get broken...and smile!NEVER AGAIN TAG,NEVER... COSTUMER SERVICE DISASTER AND EVEN IF YOU HAVE WARRANTY YOU STILL NEED TO SPEND MONNY FOR CALLING,SENDING...:( :( :(
    That sucks man. Wrong thread though.

Here's mine, received it today
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by PrasadD; April 19th, 2012 at 07:39.

Page 13 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread Information