The Aquaracer - Professional /1000/2000... Club - Page 14
Like Tree1103Likes

Thread: The Aquaracer - Professional /1000/2000... Club

Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast

Re: The Aquaracer - 2000 Club

Quote Originally Posted by LeeroyDaBoy View Post
    That sucks man. Wrong thread though.
    This poor guy has posted the same diatribe in several threads. It is obvious he's a little torqued.

really sucks to be happen like that... sometimes .... does happens:(

Name:  IMG_3572.JPG
Views: 3164
Size:  225.8 KB
    Intrinsic Factor likes this.
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    2000 Classic auto -silver
    S/EL Leather auto -ss/gold
    Formula 1 -1st edition -green
    Kirium F1
    Pure Link bracelet -steel
    Formula 1 ring -steel/black ceramic/dimond

Heuer :
    Carrera -1st re-issue -solid gold
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

Quote Originally Posted by Ante Nin View Post
    UPDATE....Finally trying to contact anyone from Tag heuer today but everybody very unprofessional ad rude!Just to remind you I bought Tag FORMULA 1 watch 2 and half months ago and every time when I shower glass get blur and water coming inside.Crune is closed!!!!one more time but it still coming inside.I think if I bought 100 $ Casio watch it will be better water resistant.Very disappointed.I can understand that it can happend but than I at least expect proper customer service.Nobody call me,nobody answering my emails...I have to do all that,call switzerland,send watch....spend additional 500 usd for calls,post service,(because I have to send it to them) on my expenses...tax.....I think Tag heuer policy is SELL THE WATCH AND AFTER THAT WHO CARES!!!!!
    The best was customer service in Croatia.One agent told me I do not supos to shower with watch!:) (i do not know to smile or cry,2000 $ watch not to shower with) another told me to leave to dry out and everything will be fine!!!guys in my tag is water....its not anymore same watch!!!!!Only 2 and half months old....I will never again buy anything from tag h.They should at least call me when I send them emails and all of this...nobody....I have to call and lose my time.The best is I need to go work and I work on the ship...so now next 6 months I am without watch which cost 2000 $ I lost that money....Ah I forgot....the first thing when I called customer service was that I told them that I have Broken Tag watch and ask them how is possible that in one of the best brands (best I dont believe anymore) in the world water coming iside?!Agent told me :Rolls royce all soo sometimes get broken...and smile!NEVER AGAIN TAG,NEVER... COSTUMER SERVICE DISASTER AND EVEN IF YOU HAVE WARRANTY YOU STILL NEED TO SPEND MONNY FOR CALLING,SENDING...:( :( :(

I am not a expert but here are my 2 cents

If your room temperature is cooler and you go directly to hot shower, there WILL BE condensation. Remember the condesnation is under the crystal. Its not that water has got in. Since there is already some air between the surface and the dial, it reacts to sudden change in temperature. It is also given in user manual, please read it. If it clears off after some time then you need not worry. Else switch to cold shower :)))))).

Quote Originally Posted by PrasadD View Post
    I am not a expert but here are my 2 cents

If your room temperature is cooler and you go directly to hot shower, there WILL BE condensation. Remember the condesnation is under the crystal. Its not that water has got in. Since there is already some air between the surface and the dial, it reacts to sudden change in temperature. It is also given in user manual, please read it. If it clears off after some time then you need not worry. Else switch to cold shower :)))))).
    I think Its the otherway round, if you suddenly go from humid / hot temperature to cooler one, condensation takes place.

My daily workhorse..

oldae likes this.
    Loving my BR03 Carbon..

Working days: Tag Heuer 2000 Classic automatic
    Weekends: Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Carbon
    When the mood comes: Omega Seamaster GMT

Just in, AR 500m LOVE this watch! The weight is amazing and it fits my small wrist perfectly. I could not be any happier with this purchase. Will post pics shortly, busy with class finals at the time.

This is the watch that started it all for me. My first TAG. Wear it a lot and will always keep it.

Classic. Sporty. Sober. Beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvansim View Post
    My daily workhorse..

Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    2000 Classic auto -silver
    S/EL Leather auto -ss/gold
    Formula 1 -1st edition -green
    Kirium F1
    Pure Link bracelet -steel
    Formula 1 ring -steel/black ceramic/dimond

Heuer :
    Carrera -1st re-issue -solid gold
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

Quote Originally Posted by enricodepaoli View Post
    This is the watch that started it all for me. My first TAG. Wear it a lot and will always keep it.

Classic. Sporty. Sober. Beautiful.
    Couldnt help but to agree with you.. a watch for almost every occassion (that's if you dont have a leather dress watch to go along with the suit )
    Loving my BR03 Carbon..

Working days: Tag Heuer 2000 Classic automatic
    Weekends: Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Carbon
    When the mood comes: Omega Seamaster GMT

I love my New AR NRDC.
    Name:  IMG_4065.jpg
Views: 2993
Size:  146.8 KB
    wilfreb likes this.

Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread Information