The Aquaracer - Professional /1000/2000... Club - Page 44
Like Tree1013Likes

Thread: The Aquaracer - Professional /1000/2000... Club

Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Re: The Aquaracer - Professional /1000/2000... Club

Just arrived...

Indie any and kelrod like this.

I have last year's model (WAP2010) and can attest to the solid construction and comfort of the steel bracelet. The watch is very high quality, well constructed and feels verName:  photo-2.JPG
Views: 1206
Size:  115.6 KBy solid on the wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by tankpig View Post
    Can you post any more pics mate?

I went to see this one at the jewelers but the white version (WAY2111) and I don't have a tag yet nor had I ever handled one, but when I had a look and feel for some reason the bracelet felt more flimsy than I thought it would?

What are the older bracelets like i.e on the WAP2011 WAP1111 etc.

Thanks guys and it's a beautiful watch mate!
    TTL and dkennyken like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimrker View Post
    I have last year's model (WAP2010) and can attest to the solid construction and comfort of the steel bracelet. The watch is very high quality, well constructed and feels verName:  photo-2.JPG
Views: 1206
Size:  115.6 KBy solid on the wrist.
    Thanks for your input mate!

I'm torn between the WAY2111 and the WAP2011.

Recently missed out on a brand new WAP2011 on ebay for £600 absolutely devastated!

If anyone has a new model aquaracer whether it's quartz or auto...could you let me know what you think of the bracelet in comparison with the older model?

If this appears twice I apologise but I seem to be having some technical issues. I recently acquired my first TAG, a WAN 2110, and I adore it, the other day however I decided to do a little research online to find out a bit more about my new timepiece and was surprised to discover how many TAG detractors there were, especially it would seem amongst Omega owners. Is there any particular explanation for this or is it sheer snobbery?

Quote Originally Posted by Tman10 View Post
    If this appears twice I apologise but I seem to be having some technical issues. I recently acquired my first TAG, a WAN 2110, and I adore it, the other day however I decided to do a little research online to find out a bit more about my new timepiece and was surprised to discover how many TAG detractors there were, especially it would seem amongst Omega owners. Is there any particular explanation for this or is it sheer snobbery?
    No.

Stick around, do your own research. You'll find there are real issues with TAG Heuer as a brand, and (sadly) the WAN2110 model in particular.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity here and there. Not the other way around." ~ John Cleese.

Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom View Post
    No.

Stick around, do your own research. You'll find there are real issues with TAG Heuer as a brand, and (sadly) the WAN2110 model in particular.
    Thanks for the advice but I'll base my opinions on my own actual experiences. I only joined the forums to learn a little bit of background info on watches and brands etc. it seems that TAG divides watch spotters in a way other brands do not, having spent a good and entertaining hour reading posts on this site, it seems many of the gripes are based upon people's own biases and perceptions as opposed to actual individual experience, there also seem to be plenty of TAG admirers on here and quite a few that have positive things to say about the particular watch I also happen to own.

Thanks for the advice but I'll base my opinions on my own actual experiences. I only joined the forums to learn a little bit of background info on watches and brands etc. it seems that TAG divides watch spotters in a way other brands do not, having spent a good and entertaining hour reading posts on this site, it seems many of the gripes are based upon people's own biases and perceptions as opposed to actual individual experience, there also seem to be plenty of TAG admirers on here and quite a few that have positive things to say about the particular watch I also happen to own.
    As I said, do your own research and reach your own conclusions. Individual experiences hardly give an accurate picture one way or the other as the sample each individual has experience with is going to be incredibly small. I collect high-end lights. Several years back there were numerous complaints that E-series SureFires had tailcap switches which failed at an alarming rate. At the time, I had two dozen SureFire models. Several of which are E-series models. None have failed on me. Even all these years later. Still, the sample of E-series lights I have is a tiny sample. I didn't dismiss the critics as simply "haters" who were bashing my favored brand. SureFire didn't either as they redesigned the internals of their E-series tailcaps. After that, no more reported all number of failures. Once again, my old E-series ones continue to be reliable.

Only haters or blindly devoted fan-boys dismiss objective reports from those who simply wish to point out issues that need correcting. Sadly, it's true that TAG Heuer attracts both types of individuals in large numbers. Far more than any other watch brand.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity here and there. Not the other way around." ~ John Cleese.

Well I'm certainly no fan boy of any particular brand, if I appear defensive however it is simply because there does seem to be a lot of criticism of TAG as a less than serious brand, one member described TAG wearers as "pretty boys", and whilst I made a sterling job of grooming this morning...

Here is mine. Been a very trusty watch using it as my daily go to timepiece.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1335.jpg 
Views:	1036 
Size:	110.9 KB 
ID:	1919026

Here is mine, one of the best Tags ever made, IMHO
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415094501.905324.jpg
Views: 1044
Size:  273.4 KB
    jrh1194 and Izzy Does It like this.

Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread Information