WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Can I see your quartz TAGs?

6K views 74 replies 54 participants last post by  Relo60 
#1 ·
I do love a quartz watch and hope to own a TAG quartz. Would love to see your quartz ones [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Great idea for a thread. I love TAG quartz watches too! Here are my two - a WE1110 (2000 Series) and CAZ1110 (F1 Chrono). Don't mind the Omega SMP "Bond" as it is an auto! LOL. I just had the SMP serviced and it is running well, averaging +2 spd over the last 12 days. But the TAG quartz watches are averaging 0.1 (2000) and 0.2 (F1) spd over the last 85 days! For accuracy, there's no comparison! They are great "grab & go" watches.

This post has been deleted
#16 ·
two more of the same watches moments before the pictures. I was teaching my nephew how to "use" a real camera...
But F1 working on its endless wood pile... (In picture one please disregard the "indifference" of the left arm)
Rock Tree Soil Chainsaw Lumberjack

1500, setting a trap for two over grown puppies...
Vertebrate Mammal Canidae Dog Dog breed

#19 · (Edited)
I liked this so I got it as a bit of a daily watch between my Omegas and IWC watches.

Relatively inexpensive, robust and I got a TAG rubber strap too (comes with bracelet new) that makes it a comfortable easy wear. Its an entry level [luxury] watch that doesn't pretend to be something it's not. It does it job very nicely.

#22 ·
A gift from my parents in 1993... Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.