The Carrera Club - Page 18
Like Tree2261Likes

Thread: The Carrera Club

Page 18 of 154 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Re: The Carrera Club

I have just taken delivery of a CV7A12.BA0795 - it is my first "proper" watch and I cannot wait to read the book this evening!! Please no negativity!!

I will try to post a picture later if I can work out how....

I can already tell how addictive this watch buying business could be!

Quote Originally Posted by drunken monkey View Post
    I really like that black and white dial/hands combo, especially with the vintage/period (300SLR) style sub dial hands.
    Looks better than than the CAL.1887 V3 to me.
    That brushed finish bezel (also from the 300SLR) gives it that sportier look too.
    Very nice.
    How much was this one?
    Thanks, I think the relative simplicity what I liked about it. The brushed bezel is actually quite subtle because the rest of it is polished!

It was £1495 when I got it

I've been lurking on this site for a while. Yesterday I bit the bullet, pulled out my credit card, and joined the Carrera Club. I took a couple of quick pics just to prove my membership in this exclusive club.

Name:  watchface.jpg
Views: 4712
Size:  493.2 KB

Name:  internals.jpg
Views: 4708
Size:  521.0 KB
    BMWRINO and kimjmoon like this.

Smile Re: The Carrera Club

Name:  d4aa676b.jpg
Views: 4448
Size:  222.1 KBName:  c984c8e2.jpg
Views: 4494
Size:  367.1 KB
    My first Carrera. Bought this after working crazy hours at a mid-sized ad agency this summer. Not bad for a 21yr old.
    mitadoc, jd163 and kimjmoon like this.

nice watch harleyguy

congrats on your acquisition

Quote Originally Posted by issey.miyake View Post
    nice watch harleyguy

congrats on your acquisition
    Thanks! I wanted something simple but classy. I think that version fits the bill. I haven't found a need for all the timer functions on some of the models. While they're nice timepieces, I just wouldn't use any of the features I'm paying for. I just wanted the date and time. I'm learning more and more and will start contributing more to this forum. Reading through everyone's posts on this forum about Tag Heuer gave me the push to just go buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by hursty View Post
    Hi all,

I was also in Cheshire Oaks a few weeks ago and saw the "outlet special". Went home and was confused to find this thread was the only hit on google for CAR2210!

Couldn't stop myself going back the following day and buying it... only I now wear it on a brown Hirsch Forest (20mm wide on 19mm lugs) with a polished Hirsch butterfly clasp to match the case, think it looks pretty good.

I think the dial's beautiful and reminiscent of the vintage carreras. Only complaint is that it's thicker than I'm used to at about 14.3mm I think, making the watch look quite tall from the sides, so I may decide to part with it in a few months to fund something else. My other watch is an Omega Dynamic Chrono which is more like 12.5mm thick which I prefer.

Attachment 492358

New member so I'm not an expert at taking photos to upload but I think that one's alright! Tell me what you think!

hello,I'm new member.. have my #1 tag WV2115.Fc6180

so interested about car2210!! anybody know maybe there's online shop sell it? because i come from a part of south east asia, i think it's hard to find car2210 here (how much it will be with tax+shipping?)

sorry for the bad english ^^

I finally tracked this down and added it to my collection about a day ago.

mitadoc, O'Reilly, bjctsm3 and 2 others like this.
    TAG Heuer Collector.

Hidden Content

Hi Cowboy

Nice!!

Did your Ti came in any sort of special packaging? The background in your pic show a pattern.....mine was just in a regular case & box.
    Hidden Content

Casio G-Shock: GW-A1000FC-1AJF / G-9200BW-1 / GW-M5610BC-1JF / GW-4000-1A / GW-7900B-1
    Omega Seamaster 300M Blue SMPc / Seamaster 300M Quartz Black / Seamaster Planet Ocean 2500
    Oris BC4 Small Second, Date Black
    Tag Heuer Carrera Day-Date Titanium CV2A80 / Carrera CV2014 / Aquaracer 500 M / Aquaracer Grande Date Chronograph / Formula 1 Chronograph
    Tissot T-Touch Titanium

Quote Originally Posted by bjctsm3 View Post
    Hi Cowboy

Nice!!

Did your Ti came in any sort of special packaging? The background in your pic show a pattern.....mine was just in a regular case & box.
    Hi, no it didn't come in a special packaging... this is the watch sitting in my watch winder... if you're curious it's the boxy brick watch winder...
    TAG Heuer Collector.

Hidden Content

Page 18 of 154 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread Information