WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The Carrera Club

789K views 2K replies 863 participants last post by  mxxxxxm30 
#1 ·
Well, insipired by the "Monaco Club", I decided to post up a Carrera topic :)
I know there are a lot of Carrera topics out there, but the search option didnt find one distinctive "Club" topic, so here goes ....

Breaking things off with a 2007 Carrera Chronograph (CV2014)

My daily wearer, very comfy with the rubber strap :)
I also have a CV2010 bracelet for it, and also just ordered a bradystrap for a bit of change towards the summer b-)

See less See more
#819 ·
I'm experiencing great time keeping on my Carrera Calibre 5 movement. However, I noticed that my Crown is pretty "rough" to wind. Anyone else experience it as well?

#844 ·
Hello, I was at my local AD today, and saw this beautiful exclusive Carrera for Mexico. I dont think it has ever been posted on this thread. The only real difference is the red rings, and red markers al 12, and 6. also the word "Panamericana" below the Carrera logo.

View attachment 1337507
Beautiful! I love the touch of red on this one... Im drooling over it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#837 ·
I need a new Carrera with the 1969 Caliber. Can't wait till this watch comes out. Like this:

If I could trade my 1887 for a 1969 I would do so in a heartbeat. I love the implementation of the date window. The whole dial looks so much more balanced with the 3-6-9 layout and having the ability to land the necessary logos right smack bang in the centre of the dial. It's thinner as well... just not totally sold on the 43mm size though. I quite like the 1887's 41mm size. Guess I could get used to it.