WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The Carrera Club

789K views 2K replies 863 participants last post by  mxxxxxm30 
#1 ·
Well, insipired by the "Monaco Club", I decided to post up a Carrera topic :)
I know there are a lot of Carrera topics out there, but the search option didnt find one distinctive "Club" topic, so here goes ....

Breaking things off with a 2007 Carrera Chronograph (CV2014)

My daily wearer, very comfy with the rubber strap :)
I also have a CV2010 bracelet for it, and also just ordered a bradystrap for a bit of change towards the summer b-)

See less See more
#891 ·
Beeman, that's not correct. You ARE allowed to ask for valuations and you ARE allowed to provide one, but it is not generally advised as it's unlikely that a valuation done by photo alone would be accurate or agreed upon. Ballparks are fine though providing everyone understands the limitations.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

#899 ·
Ill advised because it is often wrong and difficult to do correctly so strongly discouraged. Besides, values change a lot depending on market conditions. So looking at something from several months (and years) ago will often give folks the wrong idea.

Besides, folks can do their own homework! LOL

Reactions: enricodepaoli
#894 ·
Nice pics to everyone! Finally I can join the Carrera Club!

I always want it a TAG Carrera Chrono since I saw one for the first time when I was 20 (ten years ago). Now I can say I`m a proud owner of a Carrera Chrono Cal. 1887.

I got it last thursday and this is the pic when I took it out of the box and started winding it for the very first time!

Attachments

#900 · (Edited)
Hello All -

This is my first official post on the forum. Have been a member for a while and have been browsing for even longer. I bought this Tag Heuer (CV2010) after I had graduated from university, two months after I got my first "real" job, and as a birthday gift for myself (in 2012). This one is going to be a keeper for me as it is the first watch in my luxury watch collection. I bought it with the steel bracelet. Just last week ordered a leather band and clasp from Tag Heuer directly. Excited to give this watch a fresh look and be able to interchange between bands and straps!

Watch Analog watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Silver

#901 ·
Hello All -

This is my first official post on the forum. Have been a member for a while and have been browsing for even longer. I bought this Tag Heuer (CV2010) after I had graduated from university, two months after I got my first "real" job, and as a birthday gift for myself (in 2012). This one is going to be a keeper for me as it is the first watch in my luxury watch collection. I bought it with the steel bracelet. Just last week ordered a leather band and clasp from Tag Heuer directly. Excited to give this watch a fresh look and be able to interchange between bands and straps!

View attachment 1392048
Just got the leather strap and clasp put on. I love the new look and the watch will def get some more wrist time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#904 ·
Just started getting into watches. I already own 3 Movado watches that were gifts from my fiancee. Nothing nothing about watches, I thought Movado was crazy luxurious to the point I didn't want to wear them to work as I'm in healthcare and my wrist always hits into things when I'm on the run. Went to my local jeweler and this watch caught my eye thinking it would be great for work as it has a stop watch so I can time my treatments with patients....jeweler said this is definitely not a work watch and hands it to me to try on..my jaw def dropped when I saw the price tag as I wasn't aware it would be that much...let alone the name Tag Heuer
End up buying it

#907 · (Edited)
Hello, i finally sealed the deal today and bought a brand new Carrera. Now after stalking this forum for a while i want to share my joy:

and a family photo

hope i can join the club now

#921 ·
The 36mm Carrera is a CLASSY daily wear ! Love it.