The Carrera Club - Page 27
Like Tree2190Likes

Thread: The Carrera Club

Page 27 of 148 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
    v10

Re: The Carrera Club

Name:  IMAG0073.jpg
Views: 3879
Size:  705.6 KBName:  IMAG0074.jpg
Views: 3911
Size:  757.5 KB

Here is my latest toy. I dont have any pics of my CV2010 or my Carrera Day-Date but figured this is a little unique and therefore showcase this. Its my first limited edition watch (for that matter limited edition anything!). Thanks to all you guys for making me a complete Tag freak (although my wife is not as thankful)
    Sorry for the crappy camera phone pictures.
    paul55, mitadoc and Strokes1251 like this.
    Tag Heuer CV2A10.BA0796 (everyday)
    Tag Heuer CV2010.BA0786 w/ metal & perforated leather straps
    Timex TX 770 black dial/black rubber straps (traveling)
    Casio G Shock (1995)- original made in Japan (doesn't work, sentimental value)

Want to be green- don't go after cars get rid of spam!

^^^^

Excellent! love that strap!

Got my first Tag Carrera to replace my trusty Tissot PRC 200 after 3 years. I've been wanting this watch for over 5 years now, or whenever it first came out and have spent months comparing to other watches before pulling the trigger.

Impressions so far is that the Tag is a good all rounder from casual, business to dressy. Although in my case moving up from the Tissot, wearing the Tag requires a bit more bravado especially at work, bit more bling. Looks good in most angles apart from the rather deep bezel inside the face which is accentuated in 'high' lighting conditions and the thick case side on at 9 o'clock (chunky), not the most refined look compared to other watches on these angles. I would say the style of the watch is more industrial in look. However will always catch your eye even from a distance. Despite being large I think it sits quite well on my rather smallish wrists.

It is currently running fast at + 7 seconds a day (I have had it for 1 month) from what I've read is typical of the Valioux 7750? Thinking of getting a Leather strap this weekend if I can find one that I like.

Here are the pics:

Last edited by micfin; January 27th, 2012 at 14:49.

CSC

If at all possible can someone tell me how to upload photographs to the thread as i'm currrently having a little difficulty.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by CSC; January 27th, 2012 at 18:19.

Bought it used- one year old. Paid $1750. Love it!
    O'Reilly likes this.

v10

Quote Originally Posted by CSC View Post
    If at all possible can someone tell me how to upload photographs to the thread as i'm currrently having a little difficulty.

Many thanks.

This is what I did, there is a button "Reply to Thread" on the top left of the page. Click on that and when the reply box opens you will see a couple of options on the top... One of them is INSERT IMAGE. Click on that and a box will open allowing you to browse your folders and upload the pictures you want, finally hit SUBMIT REPLY and you are good to go. Hope that helps...

Look forward to your pics... cheers.
    Tag Heuer CV2A10.BA0796 (everyday)
    Tag Heuer CV2010.BA0786 w/ metal & perforated leather straps
    Timex TX 770 black dial/black rubber straps (traveling)
    Casio G Shock (1995)- original made in Japan (doesn't work, sentimental value)

Want to be green- don't go after cars get rid of spam!

CSC

I'll give that a go.
    Many thanks.
    Last edited by CSC; January 28th, 2012 at 13:49.

I'm a new member of the Carrera club! Enjoying my TH watch!
    My new Carrera 1887 (CAR2110.BA720 version 3) with the new rotor design:

In my forty years of living I have never been a watch person, having bought my first watch about a year ago; a "Michael Kors” that sat in its box most of the time. That all changed when a friend of mine bought a Tag Heuer Monaco. It was more than a watch - it was a piece of fine jewelry. From that day on, I kept surfing the net for more info on Tags but just couldn’t get myself to spend the money. So, my wife tired of seeing me admiring these watches decided that enough was enough and bought me a Tag Formula one for Christmas. That got the ball rolling and I am now the proud owner of a second Tag, the Carrera. They are truly beautiful watches.

O'Reilly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hursty View Post
    Hi all,

I was also in Cheshire Oaks a few weeks ago and saw the "outlet special". Went home and was confused to find this thread was the only hit on google for CAR2210!

Couldn't stop myself going back the following day and buying it... only I now wear it on a brown Hirsch Forest (20mm wide on 19mm lugs) with a polished Hirsch butterfly clasp to match the case, think it looks pretty good.

I think the dial's beautiful and reminiscent of the vintage carreras. Only complaint is that it's thicker than I'm used to at about 14.3mm I think, making the watch look quite tall from the sides, so I may decide to part with it in a few months to fund something else. My other watch is an Omega Dynamic Chrono which is more like 12.5mm thick which I prefer.

Attachment 492358

New member so I'm not an expert at taking photos to upload but I think that one's alright! Tell me what you think!

just have same watch,CAR2211(white dial) and want to change the bracelet into croco strap,but confused to order the strap wide, is that 20mm or 19mm will be better?

cheers
    Last edited by #1TAG; January 28th, 2012 at 20:26.

Page 27 of 148 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread Information