WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The Carrera Club

789K views 2K replies 863 participants last post by  mxxxxxm30 
#1 ·
Well, insipired by the "Monaco Club", I decided to post up a Carrera topic :)
I know there are a lot of Carrera topics out there, but the search option didnt find one distinctive "Club" topic, so here goes ....

Breaking things off with a 2007 Carrera Chronograph (CV2014)

My daily wearer, very comfy with the rubber strap :)
I also have a CV2010 bracelet for it, and also just ordered a bradystrap for a bit of change towards the summer b-)

See less See more
#991 · (Edited)
I just got into nicer watches a month ago, and I'm already flipping. I'm selling my link in favor of the plainest most boring carrera out there, the WAR211C.BA0782. I love the clean simple look. I tried to force myself to love the link chronograph, but it just didn't happen. I'll try to post some pics when I figure it out.

edit: As a side note, my calibre 16 was within 4 seconds a day. Is it reasonable to expect the same from the calibre 5?

#992 ·
accuracy is a bit of a lottery on none chronometer certificated watches, I've own a large number of automatic tag heuer watches over the years which have ranged from -3 all the way to +15 which is within spec.

But out this is the fun of owning automatics, it doesn't bother myself, but if you want super accuracy go quartz

#1,005 · (Edited)
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

This is my first real watch. I was thinking about going with the Baume Classima 8692, but couldn't stop thinking about this Carrera. I purchased the Juan Manuel Fanigio edition so I can't see the inner workings of the watch, which would have been nice. But that a side I am very happy and these cell pics don't do justice.
Hope you were ready for another member. I have the watch, the glasses, now all I need is the car.

#1,053 ·
hi,
great forum, great thread. here is my new Carrera:
View attachment 1604754
Hi, I am considering either that or the 39mm date only version (either black like yours or black with rose gold indices/hands).
Regarding your day/date 41mm version, Can I ask if you know the measurement from the tip of the top lugs to the tip of the bottom lugs?
Id like to know if it will overhang my wrist?
My wrist is 6.75" give or take and is fairly deep but narrow across the top.
Thanks.
Mac

#1,010 ·
Reactions: Bear1845
#1,033 ·
Evening all

I signed up specifically to ask some advice re this exact watch.

I recently inherited one one of these but no box or user guide. Would anyone be able to offer advice how I should look after this with regards to the winding of it as it's the first automatic watch I have had.

Alternatively if if anyone can provide a copy of the manual that would be great.

Thanks in advance

#1,014 ·
so I was debating between the JH81 Calibre 17 Boutique Edition and the Calibre 1887 Jack Heuer Edition a while ago..after much thinking I ended up getting both :)

#1,020 ·
I love this watch. I have been eyeballing it for a few weeks now and think everyone needs to see this time piece in person to truly appreciate it. I love the Anthracite (sp?) dial on the watch with the black ceramic bezel. Where did you get it? What are your thoughts of the piece so far?