WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The Carrera Club

789K views 2K replies 863 participants last post by  mxxxxxm30 
#1 ·
Well, insipired by the "Monaco Club", I decided to post up a Carrera topic :)
I know there are a lot of Carrera topics out there, but the search option didnt find one distinctive "Club" topic, so here goes ....

Breaking things off with a 2007 Carrera Chronograph (CV2014)

My daily wearer, very comfy with the rubber strap :)
I also have a CV2010 bracelet for it, and also just ordered a bradystrap for a bit of change towards the summer b-)

See less See more
#1,061 ·
Looking for a different strap for my Carrera (CV2A10). I know the case size is 43 mm, but what is the corresponding strap size? When I check out some of the 3rd party sites, they list watch straps in mm and I have no idea what the correct size is for my watch.

Thanks!

Oh! If anyone happens to search, the Monaco rubber strap (looks like a tire tread) fits the 43mm case Carreras models great!

#1,074 ·
Very tempted to get a Carrera Calibre 5 at some point this year.
Lovely looking watch and it is an automatic with a glass caseback, so two things I want in a watch.

The model I am looking at is WAR201A.BA0723

#1,078 ·
#1,076 ·
CV2A10.BA0796
Always wanted a Tag since years. Was taking a connecting flight from Dubai and bought this from the duty free.
My first preference would have been the CV2010, but that was unavailable so pulled the trigger on this one.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

#1,084 ·
I just tried one of these on when I was in town.... That may have been a bad idea!

Watch Analog watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Jewellery

Reactions: Mancayve and Keaman