WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The Carrera Club

789K views 2K replies 863 participants last post by  mxxxxxm30 
#1 ·
Well, insipired by the "Monaco Club", I decided to post up a Carrera topic :)
I know there are a lot of Carrera topics out there, but the search option didnt find one distinctive "Club" topic, so here goes ....

Breaking things off with a 2007 Carrera Chronograph (CV2014)

My daily wearer, very comfy with the rubber strap :)
I also have a CV2010 bracelet for it, and also just ordered a bradystrap for a bit of change towards the summer b-)

See less See more
#1,096 ·
Guys need help. My sapphire crystal on my carrera 8 GMT is lightly scratched. Do i send it to tag to fix or is there another way? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
buffing is not advisable for a sapphire crystal it will end up being distorted,
probably TAG will advise you to replace the crystal which is expensive.

Reactions: AM5IDAS
#1,097 ·
WV2115.BA0787 vs WAR2010.BA0723

Hi all,
new on this Tag forum. Looking for a classic Tag watch that can be worn daily or formal and came across the Tag Heuer GMT watch.
My question is, I can only see WAR2010.BA0723 GMT carrera on the US Official Tag page and not the WV2115.BA0787 Twin Time.

Does anyone know if WAR2010.BA0723 GMT is the replacement of the WV2115.BA0787 Twin Time?
The size is different - the twin time is a tad smaller at 39mm vs 41mm.

Any thoughts? Also open to suggestions on any other classic Tag that can be used for daily and formal wear :-!

Thank you in advance.

Cheers.

#1,098 ·
The WAR211A posted a few posts up would be perfect for formal and daily wear. Simple and elegant with great legibility. It is 39mm so a nice size for a dress watch and large enough to be contemporary. If you want a little larger there is a day date version at 41mm that is nice as well. I was surprised how great it looked in the flesh, went in the AD and had them take the wrapping off and the watch was just beautiful.

#1,108 ·
New here, posted my T.H. Formula 1 in the F1 owners club and thought I'd share my Carrera Automatic, purchased in 2009 but still looking great as ever. The design is simple, understated, and elegant. I love chronos and complicated watches as well, but my personal style is a bit quieter so I lean toward the simple, usually entry-level offerings- which is good for the bank as well :)

Some nice outdoor pics:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Electric blue

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory

#1,153 ·
Nice. I went for the black face and am thinking of getting a Hirsch Rally strap with red accents as an alternative to the bracelet.

#1,112 · (Edited)
Here's a couple of pictures of my two Carrera's. The "BRDC" Carrera I've had just under 12 months now. My local TH dealer, whom I bought it from, told me it was a limited edition of about 600. They were initially sold to BRDC members only. Tag ended up with about 4, one of which I managed to obtain.

The second Carrera I've had for about 9 years and wear it most days.

Attachments

#1,124 ·
Reactions: Knives and Lint
#1,121 ·
I bought on eBay and I thought I had it all checked out until I saw some replica photos online that were absolutely like the real thing, even with model and serial numbers on the back. I got sure after my post tho, I had it checked by official service and I checked myself , as much as the case back let me, that eta numbers are there. So, it's beautiful AND genuine. The non-fitting end links of the bracelet you might notice on the photo , (they need a sharp eye, I hadn't noticed until I received the watch) were replaced with the right ones by the seller, sent in tag - service parts little bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk