WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The Carrera Club

789K views 2K replies 863 participants last post by  mxxxxxm30 
#1 ·
Well, insipired by the "Monaco Club", I decided to post up a Carrera topic :)
I know there are a lot of Carrera topics out there, but the search option didnt find one distinctive "Club" topic, so here goes ....

Breaking things off with a 2007 Carrera Chronograph (CV2014)

My daily wearer, very comfy with the rubber strap :)
I also have a CV2010 bracelet for it, and also just ordered a bradystrap for a bit of change towards the summer b-)

See less See more
#1,122 ·
Hi everybody, I just purchased a Tag Heuer Carrera CV2014 from ebay recently. I am feeling quite nervous now as to whether it is authentic or not because the serial number on the supplied warranty card is not the same as that on the watch caseback. It should not be like this right?

Can any of you Carrera experts please help me take a look to see whether this one I purchased is genuine or not in your opinion? Thank you very much for your help. I appreciate it very much. This is my first Tag Heuer and I bought it pre-owned because I cannot afford the brand new one as it is way out of my price range. I hope I didn't make a mistake here. I'm feeling on edge right now.

Watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Analog watch Metal
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Gold
Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Jewellery

#1,123 ·
Hi everybody, I just purchased a Tag Heuer Carrera CV2014 from ebay recently. I am feeling quite nervous now as to whether it is authentic or not because the serial number on the supplied warranty card is not the same as that on the watch caseback. It should not be like this right?

Can any of you Carrera experts please help me take a look to see whether this one I purchased is genuine or not in your opinion? Thank you very much for your help. I appreciate it very much. This is my first Tag Heuer and I bought it pre-owned because I cannot afford the brand new one as it is way out of my price range. I hope I didn't make a mistake here. I'm feeling on edge right now.

View attachment 3722890 View attachment 3722898 View attachment 3722906
Hi Mate! The watch looks great but have you tried to call the seller as it might have been a mistake? (the sending of the wrong warranty card!) I would also go to an AD and see what they think!

All the best! :)

#1,131 ·
Very nice Carerra's, guys. It inspired me to pick up a new one today.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Not my first Tag, but very much my first Carrera and very pleased with it.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know off-hand what the acceptable time gain/loss is for the Calibre 5 movement? I googled it and couldn't find anything useful.

Thanks!

#1,134 ·
Hi all, can I join the club too?

Attachments

#1,135 ·
Hi everyone,

Very new here and very new to nice watches. I have long admired these amazing pieces and decided to finally take the plunge. The Tag Heuer brand really spoke to me due to its motorsport connections and history (I'm a huge car fanatic).

This is my first... I already have my eyes on another Carrera. I have two boys and figure I need one to pass on to each of them some day!

#1,138 ·
For anyone who has the 1st gen Calibre 5, the WV211 model --> Could you please tell me what the lug to lug length is? I've come up on a good deal on one, but I have a 6.5" wrist, and after doing tons of research, I can't seem to find lug to lug measurements, or a shot of it on a small (6.5") wrist. I am not talking about lug width.

Thanks!

#1,139 ·
Anyone here own either of these Carerra Chronos??

Carrera Calibre 16 Chrono CV201AJ.FC6357

Carerra Chrono CV2010.FC6233

Both are on perforated leather. I'm new to Tags and really close to pulling the trigger on one of these watches so if somebody could also educate me as to the history / provenance of the two models I would be much obliged. They both look similar but I am presuming the Calibre 16 is an updated version of the other, looking at pictures the dial seems to have been modified slightly and maybe they have changed or modified the movement. Some pics would be appreciated too, if you have them.

Thanks for your help Tag aficionados!

#1,155 · (Edited)