WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The Carrera Club

789K views 2K replies 863 participants last post by  mxxxxxm30 
#1 ·
Well, insipired by the "Monaco Club", I decided to post up a Carrera topic :)
I know there are a lot of Carrera topics out there, but the search option didnt find one distinctive "Club" topic, so here goes ....

Breaking things off with a 2007 Carrera Chronograph (CV2014)

My daily wearer, very comfy with the rubber strap :)
I also have a CV2010 bracelet for it, and also just ordered a bradystrap for a bit of change towards the summer b-)

See less See more
#1,302 ·
What's the difference besides the day and movement between the day date carrera (calibre 16) and the date only (calibre 1887)? If I recall correctly, the 1887 is newer and thus at the $250 higher retail price point.

Trying to determine which one I should pull the trigger on. They both look rather similar.

Sent from my iPhone

#1,321 ·
Howdy. Decided it was time to join the forum after I kicked off my addiction a few weeks ago with my first Tag. It seems to be a fairly rare color/model combo, but it's exactly what I was hoping for. The features are the ones I wanted and the color goes with anything! I work in construction management, so I needed a watch that can withstand the hazards of a jobsite, and so far, so good.

Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 8 GMT with Anthracite Sunray Effect Dial (WAR5012.BA0723)

Analog watch Watch Wrist Watch accessory Strap

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

#1,322 ·
Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 8 GMT with Anthracite Sunray Effect Dial (WAR5012.BA0723)
Welcome aboard b-).

I like the grand date display of the Calibre 8, but preferred the more subtle and simple GMT function of the Calibre 7. Nice to have a chronometer on your wrist though.