WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The Carrera Club

789K views 2K replies 863 participants last post by  mxxxxxm30 
#1 ·
Well, insipired by the "Monaco Club", I decided to post up a Carrera topic :)
I know there are a lot of Carrera topics out there, but the search option didnt find one distinctive "Club" topic, so here goes ....

Breaking things off with a 2007 Carrera Chronograph (CV2014)

My daily wearer, very comfy with the rubber strap :)
I also have a CV2010 bracelet for it, and also just ordered a bradystrap for a bit of change towards the summer b-)

See less See more
#1,344 ·
Hello,

I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone knows the answer to a few questions...

I have just purchased a Carrera Twin-Time from a boutique in England, it was pre-registered in Italy just 2 weeks before.

I have noticed a few small differences to other Twin-Time's, firstly the dial is made up of circles rather than being smooth (I am sure there is an official name for this), secondly, the inside of the clasp seems to be different to others I have seen, thirdly the model number is WAR2010-1, I cannot seem to find any aywhere that have the -1.

Do we think that these differences and the -1 are just due to it being the very latest model?

Thanks,

John

Pink Magenta Fashion accessory Jewellery
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

#1,345 ·
Hello,

I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone knows the answer to a few questions...

I have just purchased a Carrera Twin-Time from a boutique in England, it was pre-registered in Italy just 2 weeks before.

I have noticed a few small differences to other Twin-Time's, firstly the dial is made up of circles rather than being smooth (I am sure there is an official name for this), secondly, the inside of the clasp seems to be different to others I have seen, thirdly the model number is WAR2010-1, I cannot seem to find any aywhere that have the -1.

Do we think that these differences and the -1 are just due to it being the very latest model?

Thanks,

John

View attachment 8616530 View attachment 8616538
Mine is a -0 and has a plain black dial with no decoration. I can't comment on the clasp as I bought mine on the bracelet. I'd say it just indicates a design tweak, in this case, to the dial finishing.

#1,347 ·
Thank for that, I hadn't noticed the other changes - it's great to have the very latest model!

Also, I got a massive bargain on this watch, £1675 from Watchfinder, they deal in pre-owned, but this was brand new, just pre-registered a week earlier in Italy. A bit annoyed though, it came with an instruction manual for a quartz carrera - not sure how that happened!

#1,353 ·
here is a comparison of the FC5037 and FC5037-0. The bottom on is the -0, but on the left the compression end, the -0 has the TAGHeuer logo above the hole, and farther away from the point. where the top older version it is below the hole. Also the attachment pin is in a different spot on the newer style. the top one is farther away from the point of the triangle.
Fashion accessory Metal Buckle Titanium Door handle

#1,357 ·
I noticed some questions in other Forum areas regarding the ribbed or concentric circles on the dial of the newer Calibre models. I found that most of the marketing pictures still show a flat, sunburst or sunray surface, but the Anthracite faced watch I purchased online has a different face. I went to my local TAG dealer to compare, thinking I would prefer the flatter dial. However upon comparison I am way happier with the textured surface on this Anthracite-faced model. So, be aware of this difference and make sure you are making a choice that is best for you.
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

#1,362 ·
View attachment 8928818
My first Carrera! I absolutely love this watch! I was deciding on this and an Omega Speedmaster and chose this for daily wear due to the sapphire crystal and date as standard. I will still get a speedy someday but for now I am enjoying this piece everyday!. Carrera CV201AJ.BA0727 for reference, which is basically the modern CV2010 model. Cheers!
my fave carrera.