WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The Carrera Club

789K views 2K replies 863 participants last post by  mxxxxxm30 
#1 ·
Well, insipired by the "Monaco Club", I decided to post up a Carrera topic :)
I know there are a lot of Carrera topics out there, but the search option didnt find one distinctive "Club" topic, so here goes ....

Breaking things off with a 2007 Carrera Chronograph (CV2014)

My daily wearer, very comfy with the rubber strap :)
I also have a CV2010 bracelet for it, and also just ordered a bradystrap for a bit of change towards the summer b-)

See less See more
#1,396 ·
A pair of 1887s....

Orange Fashion accessory Personal protective equipment Goggles Eyewear

#1,406 ·
I have the Car2a10 carrera 1887 and noticed last night under certain lights there are marks on the crystal. At certain angles I can see numbers above where the numbers on the face are, and a little square infront of where the date function is. Also the same for the hands. This may sound silly but I'm wondering is this a deliberate feature or have these shiny parts have somehow burned impressions into the crystal? Ie if I was sold a display model that had been sitting under bright lights for long periods?

#1,412 ·
I've always likes the clean design of this Carrera and the slanted way the dial meets the case. One of the perfect Carreras IMO.

I may sound too conservative, but I just love the 36mm original size and dial, with the 3-6-9 subdials. The very first re-issue is a perfect Carrera for me. But again, this twin-time is one of the very nice versions, too.

I have the old 39mm version of Twin-Time that I bought second hand couple of years ago. It was pure coincidence but I actually prefer the old size and clean design with fewer details compared to current one.

View attachment 10195050

Reactions: Hale color
#1,414 ·
Reactions: Howi
#1,418 ·
Hi all,

I recently bought a Tag Heuer bracelet off eBay for my Carrera CV2010-4.

Unfortunately despite being 20mm the end links do not fit. I now believe this bracelet is for the Grand Carrera.

Could anyone tell me if I can get end links for this bracelet so that it will fit my Carrera?

The bracelet clasp has model number FAA031. I can't see a model number on the bracelet itself but I think it may be BA0900. The end links are marked 3123.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1,439 ·
Could someone elaborate on this watch, please?
I mean someone who owns this piece. This is a Tag I would love to own (in addition to Monaco and Grand Carrera).
This is very classy looking dress watch, indeed!

#1,422 ·
New to the club! I had to the opportunity to acquire a grail watch I didn't know I was after for so long. The Carrera Jack Heuer 40th Anniversary Edition. The silver/gray panda dial. The red chrono hand. The size. Everything about this Carrera is gorgeous. I got it to commemorate my 30th birthday, and boy i'm gonna wear the hell outta this one.

Leather Footwear Fashion accessory Personal protective equipment Shoe