WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The Carrera Club

789K views 2K replies 863 participants last post by  mxxxxxm30 
#1 ·
Well, insipired by the "Monaco Club", I decided to post up a Carrera topic :)
I know there are a lot of Carrera topics out there, but the search option didnt find one distinctive "Club" topic, so here goes ....

Breaking things off with a 2007 Carrera Chronograph (CV2014)

My daily wearer, very comfy with the rubber strap :)
I also have a CV2010 bracelet for it, and also just ordered a bradystrap for a bit of change towards the summer b-)

See less See more
#622 · (Edited)
I was searching all over to find a good looking white carrera with light brown leather band ..... went through all the 63 pages here and you nailed it ! unique..
would you mind sharing some more pics... where did you get that leather band?

Hi all

Got my first Tag (and grail). 2nd day of ownership and can't stop starring at the dial!

#542 ·
Hi and welcome. You can download an app called "Tapatalk" and it will let you easily access the forum and its features, including uploading photos. It is where I am typing this message from.

#545 ·
I use the app on the iPhone. When you're typing, there are camera and photo album icons down below the typing area. Tap and add the photos! Let me know so I can help you figure it out. Best :)

#550 ·
Contacted the sales people at AuthenticWatches today to do a price match on a carrera 1887 from amazon and was told they wont price match because their warranty terms are different. Has anyone else experience this.
Their website states the terms of their price matching pretty clearly:
Price Match Guarantee

We at AuthenticWatches.com guarantee the lowest prices available online. If you find any watch for a lower price on another website, simply call us and we will ensure proper price matching. All price match inquiries must be made prior to placing an order. We are unable to price match after an order is placed. Price matching is not applicable on exchanges. Combined with our reputation and prices, AuthenticWatches.com is truly the last stop for your next watch purchase. Items offered by competing websites must have the same warranty, shipping, and return policies. This policy applies to items which are listed as "In Stock" on our site, and offered by a legitimate and established US-based website who currently has the identical item in stock with the correct, current retail price listed. This offer only applies to a competing website's regular pricing, and does not apply to temporary or promotional pricing. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or credits.
I don't know if there is another website more legitimate and established than Amazon.

Tag Heuer Men's CAR2111.FC6266 Carrera Silver Dial Dress Watch: Watches: Amazon.com

#551 · (Edited)
Contacted the sales people at AuthenticWatches today to do a price match on a carrera 1887 from amazon and was told they wont price match because their warranty terms are different. Has anyone else experience this.
Their website states the terms of their price matching pretty clearly:
Price Match Guarantee
This offer only applies to a competing website's regular pricing, and does not apply to temporary or promotional pricing.
I don't know if there is another website more legitimate and established than Amazon.

Tag Heuer Men's CAR2111.FC6266 Carrera Silver Dial Dress Watch: Watches: Amazon.com
This statement above kinda cancels their whole offer ! And they do not mention anything on warranty terms matching...