Thread: Carrera Day/Date Chrono (bracelet) on Dimodell Pilot Leather strap!!

Thumbs Up Carrera Day/Date Chrono (bracelet) on Dimodell Pilot Leather strap!!

Hi all

Haven't taken this off my wrist since I received it a week ago. Love the watch! The bracelet is really nice but I decided to swap it out with a leather strap for everyday wear. Leather straps are cheaper to buy than stock Tag bracelet ($300+!!!) .

I didn't really wanna spend another $200+ on the Tag gator strap so settled on this 22mm Dimodell leather strap. Since the Day/Date is more sporty, I decided to go with the riveted strap.

I really like the new look. Though due to the lower placement of the lug holes, there's a slight gap between strap/case but not that noticeable as the Dimodell is a thick bugger...almost 6mm thick at lug end but nicely tapers down to 3mm towards buckle. It also has a nice lightly gloss finish on the applied gator grain.

Some quick snaps:

Yep....it's a big watch for a 43mm case!

|| Daily Rotation : Tag Aquaracer+Momentum VS1 Altimeter| Weekender: GShock White Glyde, Gulfman, Seiko diver ||Beater: Timex Expedition ||Misc: Vintage Citizen Promaster Chrono
    Flipped? Too many to mention (Tag, Hamilton, Tissot, Casio, Suunto, etc)

Re: Carrera Day/Date Chrono (bracelet) on Dimodell Pilot Leather strap!!

Most of the Dimodell straps I have seen are better than the TAG straps... and a lot cheaper! Yours looks nice.
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

Thread Information