Fake busters thread: ask about authenticity in this thread! - Page 27
Like Tree202Likes

Thread: Fake busters thread: ask about authenticity in this thread!

Page 27 of 323 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Re: Fake busters thread: ask about authenticity in this thread!

One of the easiest ways to get an idea is how much you paid. If its too cheap it's too fake!

Re: Tag Heuer CE1111

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellb2005 View Post
    hello everyone, i am new here and am looking to buy my first tag. i am about to buy from a private party willing to accept paypal. the pictures scare me and there are no papers or box. i know the pictures suck, but is this watch the real deal?

Fake

Hello friends,

I was looking on eBay for my first Tag Heuer watch, and I came across a eBay store that sells many pre-owned Tag Heuers.

His username is gqlq on eBay. Can anybody verify the authenticity of the watches?

Thank you in advanced!

Quote Originally Posted by jweezy View Post
    Hello friends,

I was looking on eBay for my first Tag Heuer watch, and I came across a eBay store that sells many pre-owned Tag Heuers.

His username is gqlq on eBay. Can anybody verify the authenticity of the watches?

Thank you in advanced!
    You're asking for someone to go to ebay, find some user, find the "many" watches he is selling, look carefully at each picture of each of the "many" watches to see if it's a fake, categorize each watch as fake or real, come back here and report to you?

Good luck with that!
    Last edited by Despotic; August 24th, 2012 at 06:34.
    woundedtiger40 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Despotic View Post
    You're asking for someone to go to ebay, find some user, find the "many" watches he is selling, look carefully at each picture of each of the "many" watches to see if it's a fake, categorize each watch as fake or real, come back here and report to you?

Good luck with that!

Sorry, I was particularly interested in this;

TAG HEUER MEN'S F1 FORMULA GRANDE WATCH 200 METER DIVING BLACK W/BOX PAPERS | eBay

Thanks for comment.

Hi, just looking for some advice please, I am about to buy the watch below tomorrow, I know the pics are not amazing but the seller seems extremely genuine.
    Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 1042
Size:  111.1 KB
    Name:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 1161
Size:  111.2 KB
    Name:  photo 3.JPG
Views: 888
Size:  108.7 KB
    Name:  photo 4.JPG
Views: 888
Size:  115.9 KB
    Name:  photo 5.JPG
Views: 887
Size:  99.3 KB

here is the original ebay link NEW MEN'S TAG HEUER FORMULA 1 CHRONOGRAPH TACHYMETRE WATCH CAU1115.BA0858 | eBay

it did not sell on there and I have arranged to meet the buyer tomorrow so any feedback would be really appreciated! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bgoldstraw View Post
    here is the original ebay link NEW MEN'S TAG HEUER FORMULA 1 CHRONOGRAPH TACHYMETRE WATCH CAU1115.BA0858 | eBay

it did not sell on there and I have arranged to meet the buyer tomorrow so any feedback would be really appreciated! thanks
    The pics show no problems... but they show too little to say definitively...
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

Quote Originally Posted by Eeeb View Post
    The pics show no problems... but they show too little to say definitively...
    I appreciate your thoughts, like you say they are not the best quality. Are there any things I could look out for tomorrow?

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by jweezy View Post
    Sorry, I was particularly interested in this; TAG HEUER MEN'S F1 FORMULA GRANDE WATCH 200 METER DIVING BLACK W/BOX PAPERS | eBayThanks for comment.
    Pictures dont show issues but they are small. I doubt its fake as price looks right too. Don't buy it at the buy now price as a new one on amazon is cheaper. Good luck!

Page 27 of 323 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread Information